Photo

Advice needed

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 gregefc

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:33 PM

Im just an imaginary person who talks too much in chat when the regulars and veterans forget their roots

Lol lol lol

#22 gregefc

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:38 PM

Thank goodness all the admins aren't 'skilled players' or nobody would play at moon. Lol.

The damning thing is that twilight could beat you at any aspect of the game. Ya so what he would rather fly 90% of the time. Maybe he does quit when there are maps coming up that don't have planes. Who gives a shit? I can remember doing the same. Everyone has their preference on what they would like to play. It's a game so it's supposed to be enjoyable. Some of you just happen to be subpar players (after nearly 15 yrs of this game being out I might add) and get frustrated when you lose.

If this server was a ride at six flags there would be a sign at the entrance that said you must suck this bad to play here and a picture of crocop lying prone in the middle of the desert on El alamein with his BAR out spraying and praying, surrounded by a circle of expacks and 3 tigers. Subsequently dying and complaining about how it's bs.

Glhf and get good

Meery Christmas! Muah
  • LeftMouseShoot? likes this

#23 Spare Parts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:57 PM

Thank goodness all the admins aren't 'skilled players' or nobody would play at moon. Lol.

The damning thing is that twilight could beat you at any aspect of the game. Ya so what he would rather fly 90% of the time. Maybe he does quit when there are maps coming up that don't have planes. Who gives a shit? I can remember doing the same. Everyone has their preference on what they would like to play. It's a game so it's supposed to be enjoyable. Some of you just happen to be subpar players (after nearly 15 yrs of this game being out I might add) and get frustrated when you lose.

If this server was a ride at six flags there would be a sign at the entrance that said you must suck this bad to play here and a picture of crocop lying prone in the middle of the desert on El alamein with his BAR out spraying and praying, surrounded by a circle of expacks and 3 tigers. Subsequently dying and complaining about how it's bs.

Glhf and get good

Meery Christmas! Muah

I don't hate this.

#24 CroCop50

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:54 PM

I am best buds with the one u speak about, send me $80 and i'll uninstall his game for you.

Lolol a good one Harriet... Sorry for late reply, just re-checked the site since posting. Guys lets get one thing clear, I'm not talking or "whining" about his skills or whatever. Played rounds with Twilight for years, his "ruining the game's fun" does irritate and I will voice my concerns in-game but doesn't really bother me to that point. Get my medals and do my thing regardless, it's more of standing up for newer players who get frustrated.

Now, what made me post this and stop playing Moon when he's on is plain and simple, dude is just a PRICK and doesn't deserve admin privileges. That night he kicked me repeatedly out of frustration. I'm always trying to keep the game balanced and not make it a rape fest by stacking and he just kept switching to a stacked team, so when I decided for once to do the same just to spite him he went berserk and would kick me for that or a minor thing like a accidental TK. 

So.. it's not really about elite pilots it's about elite pricks.

#25 CroCop50

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:19 AM

Glhf and get good

Meery Christmas! Muah

Excuse me but who the f. are you ??? Name doesn't ring a bell  in terms of skill (and I played on moon almost daily for years and recall ALL the good players) so you must happen to be one of them subpar players you talk about. Greg pls don't be butt hurt if I owned you over the years, it's not personal only game business. Practice makes better.

Also, missing the point of my post. Finally, stop fooling yourself, Twilight cannot beat me at ANY aspect of the game except a plane. Even he knows it.

#26 Harriet Tubman

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:23 AM

I do find it funny how many people on different threads say who the f are you to greg. He is a very good old school player cro.

#27 Colonel Tavington

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:13 AM

#28 gregefc

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:57 PM

Excuse me but who the f. are you ??? Name doesn't ring a bell in terms of skill (and I played on moon almost daily for years and recall ALL the good players) so you must happen to be one of them subpar players you talk about. Greg pls don't be butt hurt if I owned you over the years, it's not personal only game business. Practice makes better.

Also, missing the point of my post. Finally, stop fooling yourself, Twilight cannot beat me at ANY aspect of the game except a plane. Even he knows it.

List a few of these good moon pros then. I can probably count on one hand people that were regulars on moon who I considered elite level. See that's the problem nowadays and even back in this game's youth. So many people play or played only one server (not really an option anymore I guess) so anyone they didn't or don't recognize that's better is automatically fishy. One server players peak at a skill level. Those who branch out and try everything are the ones that you'll notice got to another level. I used to be a one server player and called hack on so many people til I got invited by those same people I hackusated to come learn on another server.

I'm only a little butthurt so just leave me alone :( no, the thing is I just know that if twilight was a shitty pilot this thread would have never been made.

Also I administrated these servers for a decent period of time and am still technically a 'voted regular' so beats me as to why you don't remember. The only thing I remember about you is your whiny attitude and horrible gameplay. Go figure.

#29 (ECGN)BladeRunner

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:58 AM

I remember Greg from way back during the days of the SOC Phillies server.

Greg killed me many times but the one I remember as a killer was a guy called efink.

We use to call him "the troll under the bridge".

New players would pop in, "hey newbie go look under the bridge". They never came out, efink filled em full of holes. :)

Greg remembers I bet :)

:beer:

Blade

#30 gregefc

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:44 AM

Dude was a menace blade. Would have loved to see him in matches but he came around a little late.

Me him and oneclip had a lot of good times on that server.

#31 LeftMouseShoot?

Posted 31 December 2016 - 12:09 PM

Oh god I remember Efink, we shared a bond when I played more steadily. Sir Digby Chicken Caesar was also a legend in my eyes. I think moongamers should do an ode to the servers they outlasted, an event or something. Invite the cry babies from WaKe and our grandfathers from SoC on, run their maps for a  while. We can relive the nights and fights that made us into what we are today.

#32 Steve2112

Posted 31 December 2016 - 01:40 PM

Hi Cro....did you used to play SOC? I miss that server, it was my first. 

I wanted to chime in Cro, to you personally and in front of everyone else. I've had my issues in Moon, to the point Lin and a few admins won't even talk to me anymore. I musta been quite the shthead! Hopefully they can see me pointed in the right direction anyway. 

I know the admins prolly don't appreciate your post, but I think you voiced your opinion very respectfully and eloquently. You appreciate the work, yet have a concern. I think the fact that you are a good player, not much a trouble maker (like I usta be, maybe) and play other servers should give you some credence. It's my opinion that the admins are a lot like referees, they do their best to make the right call, but are still only human. Maybe had a bad day, maybe they had some bias, maybe they saw something they very much disliked in the past. I mean, we just have to admit we're ALL human...both players and admin-players. We all make mistakes. 

Not sure if my advice would help or is worthy of your consideration...but I hope you keep playing! Even when twil is on. I think he'll help you be a better player, might turn into a cool rivalry? We NEED folk like you on Moon. I really mean that cro. The way you handled your concern is proof. You didn't fly off the handle, rant, curse. 

Not sure I've been able to get too much better of late, seems I've hit a wall. But I have CHANGED the way I approach the game. Going to other servers more (did I mention I miss SOC? :)  helps. Here on moon, I challenge myself more, not admin or other players. If admin speaks, I just do what they say...it's not about being right or wrong. Server doesn't charge a quarter every three lives I just respawn as many times as I can. If I notice my weapon TK'd I stop and try something else, instead of thinking it was an anomaly and keep on. If, for WHATEVER reason,  I find myself suddenly not having FUN....I log out for a beer or other map for a bit. It's the only thing that works. Ride with Chalieman to see how much fun it can be to get in a jeep and cause some mayhem!

I learned a valuable lesson the day an admin (not sure who, but I have my suspicions) added time to an ending map when the opposition had zero counts. I actually can;t quite remember all exact details, but it was totally unnecessarily and appeared vindictive. My concern went ignored, even when I gave precise time. Not sure I blame anyone for that, my fault for being trouble. But anyway, don't let it get to ya dude. Log out, play another server. You aren't going to change anything on this kind of thing. I accept it. Well NOW I do! And it's been a better experience for me and maybe I have improved a tad because of it. 

Still can't fly for SHT tho!  :evil3:

Please don't go permanently. Moon needs players like you. 

#33 Grinch

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

Its true, SOC GREG should be his name, even on here lol.

But he is easy to own in all facets of the game, very easy to frustrate and now doesn't play anymore cause I was in his face too much lol.

HAHAHA greg GET GOOD.

• Harriet Tubman likes this

#34 gregefc

Posted 07 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

Its true, SOC GREG should be his name, even on here lol.

But he is easy to own in all facets of the game, very easy to frustrate and now doesn't play anymore cause I was in his face too much lol.

HAHAHA greg GET GOOD.

U r so good grinchdec I can't sleep at nite bc of all the times u owned me
  • Grassy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com