Photo

Glitcher in El Alamein this morning

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dachande

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:21 PM

I found someone hiding under the hanger floor this morning around 11 am PST in El Alamein. Got a screenshot with a name, hopefully it helps.

Or maybe not...... hmmm

#2 dodgem

Posted 30 December 2016 - 07:57 PM

If you open the .tga file in paint and then Save As>JPEG, you should be able to upload it here :)

If not, upload it to Imgur and share the link.

#3 LeftMouseShoot?

Posted 31 December 2016 - 02:04 PM

didn't get a chance to get a screenshot, but also player with the name "I Am" was in the allied hangar earlier today. Told some people to report it on forums, not sure if it ever made it before he left.

#4 Moving Target

Posted 01 January 2017 - 12:55 AM

didn't get a chance to get a screenshot, but also player with the name "I Am" was in the allied hangar earlier today. Told some people to report it on forums, not sure if it ever made it before he left.

I didn't look, but make sure to post something on the Admin on Call sticky or whatever it is called

#5 gregefc

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

Dachande is legit. Has been around forever and plays the game to play the game. Kind of person that if they complained about a player, I wouldn't mind seeing an admin kick someone without even verifying things.

#6 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 03 January 2017 - 03:36 AM

I found someone hiding under the hanger floor this morning around 11 am PST in El Alamein. Got a screenshot with a name, hopefully it helps.

Or maybe not...... hmmm

I've seen the picture on FB, thanks for that ;)

Dachande is legit. Has been around forever and plays the game to play the game. Kind of person that if they complained about a player, I wouldn't mind seeing an admin kick someone without even verifying things.

Who R U?!  =D When are you gonna play again?

• Grinch likes this

#7 gregefc

Posted 05 January 2017 - 12:23 AM

Probably never. The idea that nobody knows who I am would haunt me.

But honestly I have thought about reinstalling but the posts here just put me off and make me feel like it wouldn't even be fun.

#8 Moving Target

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:52 AM

Probably never. The idea that nobody knows who I am would haunt me.

But honestly I have thought about reinstalling but the posts here just put me off and make me feel like it wouldn't even be fun.

Reinstall. It's fun. Ignore the haters
  • Grinch likes this

#9 LeftMouseShoot?

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

Greg, come back, I did, and we can have so much fun together

#10 gregefc

Posted 05 January 2017 - 10:32 PM

Greg, come back, I did, and we can have so much fun together

.:nG:. 4 lyfe
  • LeftMouseShoot? likes this

#11 Dachande

Posted 07 January 2017 - 03:20 PM