Photo

Change TeamSpeak Colors!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
35 replies to this topic

#1 Why Two Kay

Posted 18 February 2005 - 07:59 PM

We all know the normal TeamSpeak colors..purple.....and more purple. So, here is a small program that allows you to change said colors.

http://www.moongamer.../tscolormod.exe

Make sure TS is turned off, and place this file in your TS.exe directory. Then run it, and you can change the internal window colors. Then click Patch File and it will change!

#2 Comet

Posted 18 February 2005 - 08:26 PM

Thank you TS2K! ;)

#3 <look@me>

Posted 18 February 2005 - 11:16 PM

that's pretty neat stuff

you have way too much free time.

#4 @n@rchist

Posted 18 February 2005 - 11:19 PM

:withstup: :withstup:

#5 Boondock Saint

Posted 19 February 2005 - 05:19 AM

Wash my car..... :bangin:

#6 waubamik

Posted 19 February 2005 - 08:08 AM

:rofl:

#7 Lin

Posted 20 February 2005 - 09:53 PM

OK, I changed mine and I LOVE this program!!

Here are my new colors:
Posted Image

Post your pics here!

Here's another geekcret (ok, rhymes with secret)... to take a screenie of only the active application, click on that app (like TeamSpeak) and then press Alt+PrtScn (the Print Screen button). Instead of taking a pic of your entire desktop, you will only take a screenie of that application...in this case, TeamSpeak.

#8 1800allen

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:08 PM

ok pls point and laugh, how do u put it in the file or w/e

#9 1800allen

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:10 PM

nvm i got it...

#10 Lin

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:11 PM

You have to download it and put it in your c:/program files/teamspeak2_rc2 folder or wherever your TS executable file resides in order for it to work. After that just start it up and it's easy to use!

You can't have TS running while you do this. Close the program, change you colors, click on the Patch button and then start TS back up.

Remember that the font colors do not change, so you'll need to pick some colors that will show up well.

#11 1800allen

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:12 PM

scratch that it gives me an error

that thing currupted my TS it givens me that The TeamSpeak 2 client has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

#12 Comet

Posted 20 February 2005 - 10:21 PM

I know I know, boring! It has that Army look.....I'm a soldier! Just so you know, you can't use dark colours because the text doesn't show. The pastel Barbie & Ken colours don't cut it for me....so you are limited!

Posted Image

#13 USHA

Posted 21 February 2005 - 12:48 AM

I was going to post something but Im to drunk and told Lin I would not because she would just have to delet it do to my state of intoxication.

So this is not here. Everything is fuzzying LOOKING.

#14 KAOPECTATE

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:02 AM

We all know the normal TeamSpeak colors..purple.....and more purple. So, here is a small program that allows you to change said colors.

I suppose you went to hot pink like yer crosshair?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why does TS color matter at all? 2Spams you need a job!

#15 Why Two Kay

Posted 21 February 2005 - 08:25 AM

Pink
Light Blue
Light Yellow

Very readable on my 2nd screen, and primary!

#16 DarkFall

Posted 21 February 2005 - 10:02 AM

Says 2Kills as he slips on his fishnet stockings and high healed boots, before sitting down for another session of BF-1942 :blink:

#17 Lin

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:17 PM

Bump!

Still one of the coolest things out there, and I still love my colors!

#18 Linux

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:49 PM

Retro thread, and I totally forgot about this. I may have to boot up TS (and fix my mic) more often so I can rock my Milford High School Marroon and Gold.

#19 Capt. Conair

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:55 PM

Thanks for the bump. Now I'm not a techie n00b and I actually understand how to do it.

Camo... kinda...
Posted Image

#20 OhTheHumanity!

Posted 31 October 2005 - 12:01 AM

http://www.moongamer.../tscolormod.exe

Make sure TS is turned off, and place this file in your TS.exe directory. Then run it, and you can change the internal window colors. Then click Patch File and it will change!
Please Note: This program will only work in Windows XP USA/British.

View Post

I saw the name of the thread starter and I'm like "WTF?"

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com