Photo

LOng time no see & camping at mains.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 15 June 2020 - 03:48 PM

Hey all, 

Nice to be back and notice that the game is still on.  Also that are well known players still here. 

I did not game for long and i am bit rusty, but for sure will improve soon. 

Unfortunately that is not all i have to say,  

Camping at main uncaps still also happens and is as lame and ugly as before.  The same gamers also...

Cheers and long live Moonies !

Troop, 

#2 Wasabi®

Posted 15 June 2020 - 03:59 PM

Is the bot at least auto-killing them as soon as they make a kill?

Camping as infantry is allowed

#3 Dr. Detroit

Posted 15 June 2020 - 04:20 PM

Good to see you back !!!

The Taxi auto kill is working  <wink> <wink>

#4 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 16 June 2020 - 01:18 PM

What I saw was planes and tanks used to attack uncap. As far as I know there is a way to place a damage dome on uncap so if someone get in a vehicle and attack it die, like when go out of sone "awo"

Troop

#5 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 16 June 2020 - 01:47 PM

What I saw was planes and tanks used to attack uncap. As far as I know there is a way to place a damage dome on uncap so if someone get in a vehicle and attack it die, like when go out of sone "awo"

Troop

Deathbubbles are inherently buggy, they will leave invisible wrecks for the rest of the round. People still have to get used to the new rule. MoonBot had been doing a good job so far, killing all the tank/plane baseattackers.

• Steve2112 likes this

#6 Lin

Posted 16 June 2020 - 01:54 PM

Not only does it kill them, but it leaves the tank (not the plane, of course!) for the enemy team to keep and use. 

There are some who have been raging a lot in the three days the bot has been functional. It's here to stay, and there is still a ton of fun to be had. More, in fact, now that new players are finding out about the no uncap attack rule. Now that is a win!

It is also very possible that if the same players continue to ignore the rules, there will be kicks and perhaps even short term bans added to those who continue to attack other players in the uncaps. 

For now, here is a Q&D:

- players in tanks/armor/planes can attack equipment but cannot attack players/bots.

- AA is not considered equipment. Equipment is defined as tanks/armor, and planes.

- Infantry can still camp uncaps.

- Enemies are still allowed to steal equipment.

- Jeeps, scootahs and APCs can perform squishies.

- Snipers can snipe into uncaps (classed as infantry attacking uncaps).

I hope this helps!

• -=TheTroopeR=-, Steve2112 and Stamper like this

#7 Wasabi®

Posted 16 June 2020 - 02:10 PM

Troop

The bot won't punish planes/tanks that bomb the uncap but do not make any kills.

Those damage domes are called death bubbles and we will not be adding them. 

Ax has them and probably SiMPLE also. They are a big mess because they leave a "zombie wreck" of the vehicle wherever it died, causing anyone or any other vehicle that touches it to die instantly (and it never goes away until the end of the round).

The players will intentionally drive a plane into the uncap airfield, die from the death bubble, and make it completely impossible for the other team to take off because the zombie wrecks are blocking the runway. We have enough problems to deal with...

• Lin, -=TheTroopeR=-, mistamontiel and 1 other like this

#8 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 16 June 2020 - 02:39 PM

Is good to see that is an issue already considered by core. I hope can see the day when no player attack uncap with vehicles armor planes.

For sure it is a step to the correct direction.

Cheers

Troop

#9 Steve2112

Posted 18 June 2020 - 07:18 PM

I love how Moon is explaining why they DON'T do certain things. I've always wondered why a smoking bomber sits in the air a wreck. And I didn't know people do it on purpose. 

GREAT JOB Moon! 

#10 Wasabi®

Posted 18 June 2020 - 08:22 PM

It's 100% on purpose, by killing yourself in the enemy death bubble you prevent their planes from taking off. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com