Photo

Welcome to our new board!

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#41 Lin

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:05 PM

It looks new and futuristic, but it definitely needs a barrier in between the sticky topics and regular topics.

Unfortunately that barrier is gone in the new forum version. I'd like it back, too! :(

Club skin is now loaded, it's a little darker than Salient, the new teal skin. We're working on getting our MoonGamers banner up right now. Thank you for your comments, everyone!

#42 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 04 August 2009 - 12:51 AM

Ooo I like that IP.board, nice color of blue. Love Salient... Club and IP low-fi.. uh uh.

#43 birney

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:39 AM

Glad its only temp. Sorry but dont like it!!

#44 Peanut Butter and Jam

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:41 AM

is it just me or does anyone else get this when they try to mark forum as read

[#20312] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

#45 No_Nickname

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:50 AM

I love the new upgrade, thanks Lin

#46 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:57 AM

is it just me or does anyone else get this when they try to mark forum as read

[#20312] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

I have had this happen before just exit out of it and bring the forums up again. Or log out and back in.

#47 Comet

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:06 AM

Glad its only temp. Sorry but dont like it!!

The skin is temp, the board isn't. Therefore if you don't like the look you'll be able to swap out soon enough however you'll want to get use to the new configuration of the board, it's permanent.

#48 smegga

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:40 AM

i like it, but, can someone show me how to use it?
i'm getting to old for the changes, not as young as i was.

now time to have a sleep, *yawns*

lol.......

#49 Lin

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:01 PM

We have added a new "dark" skin for those who have issues with bright ones. It is called "Trenz" and is now in the skins list in the bottom left of your forum, in the drop-down list. We now have the following four skins available for this board:

IPB default: light skin
Salient: light skin
Club: medium skin
Trenz: dark skin

Please feel free to choose the one you're most comfortable with. :)

#50 Monkey

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

Eyes now re-inserted and Trenz is the new "pink" :pinkele:

#51 xdoublex

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:25 PM

wow, nice skins we have here :). Hard to choose what one i want haha.

#52 Rick

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:24 PM

We have added a new "dark" skin for those who have issues with bright ones. It is called "Trenz" and is now in the skins list in the bottom left of your forum, in the drop-down list. We now have the following four skins available for this board:

The new default one owns, the double blue xD. But is the icon on top the new MG logo? It looks like a fork, so im confused as to what it is.? Did avatars disapear? Mines gone?
EDIT: Avatar is there, but my profile shows a no person logo, is the avatar now not the same as your picture?

#53 Lin

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

Your avy is there but the team icons will need replacing along with the post count icons. I didn't have enough time for everything this morning so will finish that work tonight. :)

I really just wanted to get this skin activated so those needing a dark skin would have it available right away.

#54 Rick

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:53 PM

Your avy is there but the team icons will need replacing along with the post count icons. I didn't have enough time for everything this morning so will finish that work tonight. :)

I really just wanted to get this skin activated so those needing a dark skin would have it available right away.

Yea its awesome, the blue text is a bit blinding if you try to read it on the dark blue, but tbt i think the Christmas theme is the easier to read, even though it is nowhere near Christmas heh.

#55 dodgem

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

Is it possible to have the old MG favicon, rather than the IP Board default favicon?

#56 MXsoBx

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:13 PM

Trenz-X FTW :pinkele:

#57 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 04 August 2009 - 03:23 PM

Cannonfoddr is hoping you load the dark blue one again soon. hint hint lol

#58 Hartley

Posted 04 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

Im loving Trenz-x!

!wrock Core!

#59 Lin

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:58 AM

@Dodgem: wth is a favicon?

@Gunner: Kim is working on upgrading our normal skins to this forum version, it will take a while but they will be back. :)

And, a big THANK YOU to Comet for customizing our banners on short notice! :applaud:

#60 birney

Posted 05 August 2009 - 03:33 AM

Now I like it!! Club is back and the trenz ones ohh boy now we look modern and hi tech!!

The pinned topics need to somehow be slightly seperate from main topics. I have to literally scroll and keep checking for 'pnned topic' to see where main forum starts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com