Welcome to our new board!

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#81 TheL3gend

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:30 PM

Nice new board!

#82 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:26 PM

Is it possible to make "View New Content" or "Mark All Posts As Read" as bigger or at least bolder so it will be easier to find???

#83 pops2

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:11 PM

Nice format.

:)

#84 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:35 AM

Our board still has serious issues.

1. I still can't put up a picture in my profile. I am not talking about my avi or a siggy.

2. Not all the new posts are showing. I went through the list and there are many posts showing today but they are not showing up when I click on view new content.

3. It is taking a long time to post

#85 Lin

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:16 AM

Is it possible to make "View New Content" or "Mark All Posts As Read" as bigger or at least bolder so it will be easier to find???

I believe this would be a skin issue, and it's not something we can affect.

1. I still can't put up a picture in my profile. I am not talking about my avi or a siggy.

2. Not all the new posts are showing. I went through the list and there are many posts showing today but they are not showing up when I click on view new content.

We're aware of the picture issue. There is a bug fix update that will be added soon, and we'll have our tech fix this issue. I was not aware of the new post issue so I will ask him about that as well.
Silver is still working on the database, so there will be some speed problems from time to time for the next few days. :)

#86 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:25 AM

I believe this would be a skin issue, and it's not something we can affect.

We're aware of the picture issue. There is a bug fix update that will be added soon, and we'll have our tech fix this issue. I was not aware of the new post issue so I will ask him about that as well.
Silver is still working on the database, so there will be some speed problems from time to time for the next few days. :)

Thank you Lin for responding. 1. re: picture, sounds good to me 2. suprised no one mentioned the new posts haven't been showing up. this has been going on for several days and 3. Ya I figured the slowness could be related to Silver working on it. However I thought it would be worth a mention just in case it wasn't.

#87 dodgem

Posted 15 August 2009 - 10:54 AM

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but if you go into your profile settings, and then the "general settings" tab, and scroll to the bottom, there are 2 options for view new content:

"Show me all new content since my last visit"

and

"Show me all content that I have not read"

Try selecting the second one, and see if that sorts it out.

#88 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 15 August 2009 - 11:51 AM

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but if you go into your profile settings, and then the "general settings" tab, and scroll to the bottom, there are 2 options for view new content:

"Show me all new content since my last visit"

and

"Show me all content that I have not read"

Try selecting the second one, and see if that sorts it out.

The first option was selected so I changed it to the second one.. Thanks for the heads up, hopefully this will fix it.

#89 cannonfoddr

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

First so far i like the new layout...looks good.....looks like alot of work so first a big thank you to those doing the work...hehehehehehe now to one big prob that i have noticed. I made a post and had been hitting the view new content to see if anyone had posted back....didnt' see anyone posting. I have tried both settings for the new content. When Monkey said something about a responce to my post in a pm. I did another search using both settings in the profile for new content. didn't matter which setting i used it didnt' show anyone posted to my post. Also noticed that once in awhile hitting the new content link brings up 3-5 post then hitting it again..i get 1-2 pages. Does this new forum have an option to list new post in the last 24 hours???? That would be very helpful.

#90 Lin

Posted 18 August 2009 - 05:07 PM

We just upgraded and Logan fixed the profile picture problem.

Eric, please let me know if you still have issues with the new posts not showing?

#91 Bad_Driver

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:02 PM

I like this green and tan more then the black and neon blue.
Much sharper and easier on the eyes :)

#92 Masterdrop

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:02 PM

I like this green and tan more then the black and neon blue.
Much sharper and easier on the eyes :)

I definitely agree...this green and tan is great!!! :applaud: and whole bunch easier to sort through all the posts :D

#93 GunnerKicknIt

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:13 PM

I still like the Salient, going to stay with that.

Thank you my picture is now showing. :)

As for seeing all the posts (for me) yes I seem to be seeing all the posts (I think), but when you open up say this post and click on the view all new content again this post will no longer be there.

#94 Monkey

Posted 18 August 2009 - 11:20 PM

I still like the Salient, going to stay with that.

Thank you my picture is now showing. :)

As for seeing all the posts (for me) yes I seem to be seeing all the posts (I think), but when you open up say this post and click on the view all new content again this post will no longer be there.

If you have seen it then it would no longer be new ;)

#95 cannonfoddr

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

well happened again today. I logged out of my system at work at about 6pm when i logged in at home about 9:30, hit the new content button...got nothing. changed to stuff i havent read got 4 pages. looked there were alot of post since 600pm none showed up in the new content. I take it there isn't a way to have an option for new post in the last 24hrs,48hrs,72?????

#96 dodgem

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:57 AM

Use "Today's Active Content" rather than "New Content". It can be found at the bottom of the main forum menu, either just above and right, or just below and left the active members list (depending on the skin you use).
Dunno what the difference is, but I've always used Today's Active Content, and it seems to be working fine for me atm.

#97 Lin

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:38 AM

The issue of no "type-ahead" for names when starting a PM is a known bug. They are working on it.

Tracking link: http://forums.invisi...showissue=17669

(You may need customer access to IPB to see this link, it's more for me to keep up on the issue... :) )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com