Photo

Splash damage could use increasing if possible

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 05 April 2017 - 12:07 AM

I don't mind the recently lessened splash damage from grenades and shells, but it could seriously use just a bit more back the other way. I say "if possible" because it may not be adjustable to a fine degree.  I'm guessing it needs about 8% back the other way (more splash damage taken).  You have to admit that players blasted 10 ft. up into the air and landing alive looks pretty cartoonish at times.  Whatever.   :rolleyes:    :confused-smiley-013:

• Grinch likes this

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:59 AM

Sounds reasonable.

• Joker (Aut) likes this

#3 Colonel Tavington

Posted 05 April 2017 - 06:32 AM

I don't mind the recently lessened splash damage from grenades and shells, but it could seriously use just a bit more back the other way. I say "if possible" because it may not be adjustable to a fine degree.  I'm guessing it needs about 8% back the other way (more splash damage taken).  You have to admit that players blasted 10 ft. up into the air and landing alive looks pretty cartoonish at times.  Whatever.   :rolleyes:    :confused-smiley-013:

Now that you mention it I have been noticing more Flying Wallenda and Swan Lake routines.

#4 Moving Target

Posted 06 April 2017 - 08:42 PM

Except expack damage on people. If the person dropping it is within 50ft, they die. All others live
  • Zap Rowsdower and Grinch like this

#5 Renlist

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:33 AM

Except expack damage on people. If the person dropping it is within 50ft, they die. All others live

So as to favor Engineers who continue to use expacks as their primary weapon?

#6 Catman

Posted 07 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

Splash damage should be DECREASED.  Please.  :)

#7 Renlist

Posted 08 April 2017 - 03:05 AM

In others words, anti gravity?  Go back to Garry's Mod.

#8 Catman

Posted 08 April 2017 - 02:53 PM

In others words, anti gravity?  Go back to Garry's Mod.

In other words, aim directly on target to kill.  :P

For example, the amount of deaths I got while using the AA when bombs aren't even close to me is too darn high!  Maybe it's always been like that.  I don't know, ha!

Although, last night on Wake Island, someone landed the SBD on the Japanese carrier and bombed it.  The bombs should of killed the SBD... It's a lame move.  But that's a FF issue.

#9 Renlist

Posted 19 April 2017 - 02:13 AM

I wonder. HAS the splash damaged been adjusted?

#10 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 19 April 2017 - 03:32 AM

As far as I know not yet.

#11 Steve2112

Posted 19 April 2017 - 06:33 PM

Apparently my weapons splash damage has been severely decreased....while splash damage on me has been greatly increased! What the heck!

Hah..just kidding....I load marshmallow ammo all on my own. 

Having said that...if a big tank lands a shell on ya...I think you should die....not play trampoline. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com