Photo

Liberation of Caen

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Grassy

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:55 PM

I have noticed over the past 10 days that a good there crowd of people on Bocage and then map changes to Caen and we lose at least half or more of the players in the server.   Perhaps it is time to give it a rest for a bit?

Server logs will confirm this.

• Rubulator likes this

#2 Grassy

Posted 11 May 2017 - 01:42 AM

"Crickets Chirping". Lol

#3 Spare Parts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:45 PM

The only way the silence would be funnier is if someone locked this thread.  I'm not asking for it to be locked I'm just pointing out potential for hilarity.

#4 Rubulator

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:46 PM

You should come back and admin Grass. You still have concern for the server/community... 

• Grassy likes this

#5 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:14 PM

No joke here, completely serious...

Try switching out Caen CQ with Caen CTF.

• Grassy likes this

#6 Grassy

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:38 AM

I don't know about locking it, I have the power to lock it if needed, I was just hoping for a proactive response from the admin team and input from the community. I'm not trying to set anyone up to fail, I was just making a valid observation.

#7 Grassy

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:07 AM

You should come back and admin Grass. You still have concern for the server/community... 

It was never about me, I always tried to stand up for the little guy and the average or below average player that didn't understand the dynamics of the game and keep them from  being beat down.  Thanks bro...that means a lot

#8 gregefc

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:34 PM

Grassy for president.

Nah but I actually think numbers have been a little better over the past couple of weeks. But i did see a drop when can came on. Idk if it was time of evening or dislike for map or what.
  • Grassy likes this

#9 Renlist

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:45 PM

Enlist more @types who are limited to changing the map when the server resets, or changing Iwo Jima to some other map.      :smilie_tanz:

• Grassy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com