Photo

Lets see who remembers

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Assumed

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:41 PM

Hey everyone just checkin in to see what's going on and how everyone's doing. I am currently reinstalling CS:S so I hope the server is still up and running. Anyways I hope all is good with everyone and hit me up sometime.

-Joe

#2 Squirrelly

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:10 PM

Well hello and welcome back! Stay awhile, peruse the forums, and post as much as you like.

Enjoy,

SQ

#3 summens

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:21 PM

:bhi: welcome back joe, sorry there is no cs:s server any more.

#4 Monkey

Posted 22 September 2009 - 06:56 AM

OMG! Hows things going? As for the always on source servers ... well they have been turned off for now. Now if you want I am sure that you can ask that we start one up and have a weekly event (hint, hint) or more often if we can generate interest in those games again.

Good to see you back and still kickin.

#5 Assumed

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

Aww man that's too bad about the CS:S servers. If there would be any more interested in starting up a weekend event or something I know I can get a few people on from school here. Maybe when I have a little more time this weekend I will look into starting something up.

**anyone interested should keep an eye out for a post in the CS:S Event Forums sometime soon.
(not saying this will happen but I'm sure if we can get enough people that the core will consider it)

-Joe

#6 Lin

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:21 AM

Absolutely...it won't cost a thing, we just didn't want to run goose eggs. :)

#7 Assumed

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:35 AM

oh dang! how are things going Lin? And that's glad to hear because I would definitely like to start up Source again. I just hope we can get together the numbers.

#8 Lin

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:07 AM

Just say the werd. ;)

#9 Mackstan

Posted 22 September 2009 - 11:29 AM

Heya Assumed...its been a long time bro...hows life.

#10 Assumed

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:57 PM

dam! he's still here haha! How the heck you been bro? I'm great and hope the same is for you. Hopefully gonna get back to the beach soon too once i get my disks from home. May be a few weeks though because I'm away at college. Doin up the CS:S at the moment trying to get back to my 3 kdr but I can't seem to get above 2. Anyone know a site I can download the BF 1942 files from? I can call and get my CD Key it's just the disks holding me up.

#11 Peanut Butter and Jam

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:28 PM

Hmm starting CSS up as a one or 2 time weekend event sounds like it would be good... full time thing i wouldn't do... not after it was ditched last time

Anyways Heya Assumed, glad to see ya around here again

#12 Assumed

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:04 PM

yea well I would like to try things out but like I said I will need a little more time to see if I can get some people on my end to help out. Good to see all these familiar faces though. How's it going PB&J?

#13 Comet

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:54 PM

Not too often will you see a profile with an 04 in it, welcome back Assumed.

The Source games offered, CS:S and DoD:S, have been turned off due to a lack of regular participation. Trust me when I say they were given plenty of opportunity to make a go of it and a select few give it their all. I believe hosting a night or two during the week is a good idea knowing the server became what I refer to as casual. Perhaps some interest might lead to bigger and better things.

All the best, and once again welcome back.

#14 Assumed

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

yea great to see you too comet. Hope everything's good on your end. I remember it was pretty rough when I stopped playing but lets see if we can turn that around.

#15 UnDead

Posted 23 September 2009 - 07:39 PM

Good to see you again Assumed, Hope to see you in games!

#16 Assumed

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:32 AM

hey man good seeing you too. hope to see everyone in game in a little while.

#17 BrEEd

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:54 AM

Wtf I thought you were banned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com