Photo

Any ideas?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 sephiroth

Posted 30 November 2018 - 11:36 PM

Sup ladies,

Any idea why I can't seem to find the moongamers server? I try searching it and joining by adding ip but it never seems to connect. 

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 01 December 2018 - 04:09 AM

Did you update the master server list / download the gamespy patch?

• Highway Man likes this

#3 sephiroth

Posted 05 December 2018 - 07:27 PM

I don't believe I have, would you happen to have the link for this? I can have both origin and cd installed and neither can locate the server.

#4 mistamontiel

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:49 PM

http://team-simple.org/download/

Incredible. So this doubles as masterserver redirect and you get all of your resolutions, inmenu! Those blasted CON edits never did it for me

As for PunkBuster I've found just TankPanzer's PB update does it for me and awl (kindly informing, as MG disabled PB long ago, PB would be to play elsewheres)

• Highway Man likes this

#5 sephiroth

Posted 15 December 2018 - 09:32 PM

I'll give it a try today. Since I play on origin do i need to install v1.61 and 1.62?

#6 sephiroth

Posted 15 December 2018 - 09:40 PM

The gamespy patch fixed the server list but I still can't find the moon server :(

#7 Highway Man

Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:10 PM

Try typing in the IP, 162.210.196.6, I believe you do it by clicking on Add Server while on the server list.
The port is 14567.

#8 sephiroth

Posted 15 December 2018 - 11:57 PM

I've tried and it won't work. It's like the server doesn't exist on my bf :-/

I believe I get a messaged stating that it failed to connect to server.

#9 Spare Parts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 11:55 AM

What names have you played here under?

#10 Seven

Posted 16 December 2018 - 06:51 PM

Can you ping the server?

ping 162.210.196.6 -n 15

#11 Seven

Posted 16 December 2018 - 06:57 PM

Btw, I got that msg when my route to L.A. servers were blocked. Verizon claimed that it was not their responsiblity..

Anways, the fix was to shut down the router for a few mins, then Verizon would issue a new IP on the reboot.

Worked fine after that.

#12 dodgem

Posted 16 December 2018 - 07:29 PM

As Spare Parts has said, we need the name or names you have played under on Moon servers most recently, Sephiroth.

Thanks.

#13 sephiroth

Posted 16 December 2018 - 11:30 PM

Square Pants- played under ownzr kinky

Seven- no sir, it does not work. Hmm I'll give try resetting the router but I run uverse so I'm not sure if it will do anything. 

#14 sephiroth

Posted 28 December 2018 - 09:13 PM

Anyone know how to get a new IP for ATT uverse?

#15 Seven

Posted 01 January 2019 - 11:41 PM

After a quick scan on the net, it appears that you're screwed at trying to do it on your end.

Have you called AT&T to ask them to change it?

#16 sephiroth

Posted 04 January 2019 - 08:25 PM

After a quick scan on the net, it appears that you're screwed at trying to do it on your end.

Have you called AT&T to ask them to change it?

That's all I was able to find as well. I was hoping I could avoid calling AT&T lol. Thanks for the info though. 

#17 Spare Parts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 03:57 PM

Seven- no sir, it does not work. Hmm I'll give try resetting the router but I run uverse so I'm not sure if it will do anything. 

I certainly appreciate your desire to rejoin our server and look forward to having you play again.  I have not seen any (ownzr) on our server in quite a long time, and I believe that may be on purpose. Before you bother AT&T, perhaps we can dig a little more into this, and just in case  you are serious about playing here again, perhaps be ready to fill out an unban request.

• mistamontiel likes this

#18 sephiroth

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:23 PM

I certainly appreciate your desire to rejoin our server and look forward to having you play again.  I have not seen any (ownzr) on our server in quite a long time, and I believe that may be on purpose. Before you bother AT&T, perhaps we can dig a little more into this, and just in case  you are serious about playing here again, perhaps be ready to fill out an unban request.

Weird, but yea if you can look into that for me. 

#19 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:09 AM

It seems you got banned a long time ago, if you make a new topic in the ''unban request'' area we'll take it on from there.

#20 sephiroth

Posted 18 January 2019 - 09:00 PM

It seems you got banned a long time ago, if you make a new topic in the ''unban request'' area we'll take it on from there.

Sure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com