Photo

its me

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Tambulance

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:18 PM

guess i'll do this again seeing as how i was gone for awhile and there are alot of new players... and the fact that i play under a different name almost every night.. makes it hard to keep track of who i am.

my birth name is tambulance. started on moders back when the world was young. started playing on moon soon as it started up. pretty much balanced playing moon as often as i could and being admin then sr admin on moders.

retired from the whole scene for awhile but in the last few months ive came back.

to many people to name off. lets just say i know them all. hi guys and girls. none of this woulda been worth installing if it wasnt for you all.

names of mine.

tambulance / tambot / japanulance / he is legend / lord montague / vengeance / vheissu / detonation / retaliation / multipass / besitzen_eigo / hopesfall / cornbread /

i really dont wanna try to name off anymore... to many. but those are my most used names.

birney when you get a chance i need an update of how many names are registered with my ip lol.

the beach will never loose its appeal to me.

cya around

1sk you = epic phail! j/k

#2 summens

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

:bhi: hi tambulance

#3 Comet

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

Hey Tamb,

A long time player, that you are. Always fun trying to kill you with your long stick, not easy knowing you don't like sand between your toes (cough, cough).

Nice to have you on the servers doing what you do best.

#4 Lin-mobile

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:59 PM

:kiss: TamBot!

#5 DAN_DALY

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:01 PM

Thanks for the intro Tambulance,

Happy to hear you've chosen the Moon as your home away from home!

The beach rocks 2the-extreme!!! :lol:

#6 dodgem

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:40 PM

Oi! Tamb! Come 'ere! I've got a nade for you. Free P+P!!!!! :wasnt-me:

Keep that rifle away from me.
<3

#7 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 03 June 2008 - 09:03 PM

vengeance?
That name is very familiar from when I first playing on Moon almost 3 years ago.

#8 JJ

Posted 04 June 2008 - 01:50 PM

Tam v Butters

#9 bogeydeadsix

Posted 04 June 2008 - 03:34 PM

Back when i played 1942 there was this total noob tambulance who liked to nade spam. Tossing nades like candy from a parade float.

j/p

I do remember you though when I was GhostRider

#10 Tambulance

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:11 PM

Tam v Butters

for a few months i use to play as cornbread lol

JJ!

#11 JJ

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:41 PM

That was some straight up one on one hunting...

#12 Tambulance

Posted 04 June 2008 - 04:52 PM

That was some straight up one on one hunting...

get back on bf42 ill get the cornbread!

#13 ZeRO{ENG}

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:53 AM

My memory of you is not being able to get to SR whenever your in that bunker... Actually, not being able to get to either ramp when you have your sights locked on me :P
I can bunny hop as much as i like, but you ALWAYS hit me. Even if i do make it to the "safety" of the nade rain on the ramp, i never have any pack left.
Nice introduction, see ya on the beach!

#14 BrEEd

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

Ahh the Moders days. Good stuff dude.

#15 jackal210

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:17 PM

why so many names, or player accounts if you dont mind me asking, welcome by the way

#16 Tambulance

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:56 PM

why so many names, or player accounts if you dont mind me asking, welcome by the way

i tend to get ppl mad... either by things i say or if i hunt them down lol. so when i get in server alot of ppl like to come after me. and there are alot of good players out there. so.... i hide....

i also like to test who can tell its me by how i play. a small handful of players can tell its me.

i think i have around 400 names connected with my ip. not sure anymore. i can probably only remember like 20.

not sure who you are but thx for the comment. cya around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com