Photo

General topic about subtle griefers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:10 PM

I know map vote changes not allowed on Moongamers. That's ok.  I'm talking generally here.  On other games like the aging L4D game or  BF1942 servers that allows map vote change.  Right at the end of a match that is close , a vote comes up to change the map. I'm telling you there are players who regularly like to grief a map by initiating a vote to change the map right at the end and therefore wipe out all the efforts made, a minute before the map ends.  What other reason do they do that other than to grief the match?  If I were an admin on one of those servers and saw someone try and do that (and it happens often btw), I'd kick ban them permanently. They do it just to fuck up a good close match at the wire just to negate it. 

The same happens on L4D.  We're all about to board the chopper or plane, or boat or APC for success, and one of the four playing initiates a vote to change to another map, just so as to grief the other three players at the moment of success. 

On a BF1942 servers with map vote capability and with me as an admin,  that player would be perm banned.

An asshat voting to change the map so close to the end of a hard fought match, hoping to grief a well played close match.

#2 Spare Parts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:15 PM

I know map vote changes not allowed on Moongamers. That's ok.  I'm talking generally here.  On other games like the aging L4D game or  BF1942 servers that allows map vote change.  Right at the end of a match that is close , a vote comes up to change the map. I'm telling you there are players who regularly like to grief a map by initiating a vote to change the map right at the end and therefore wipe out all the efforts made, a minute before the map ends.  What other reason do they do that other than to grief the match?  If I were an admin on one of those servers and saw someone try and do that (and it happens often btw), I'd kick ban them permanently. They do it just to fuck up a good close match at the wire just to negate it. 

I

If you play on our server, you will notice that map vote has been reinstated for now.  We weighed the pro's and con's and did it anyway.  You have a legitimate point, people are assholes and shit happens.  What I want you to do is look at the first few words of your sentence.  "I know map vote changes not allowed..", You don't know, you were wrong two words in.  Do you not see?  Do you not look inward??

• VampireMoose and Highway Man like this

#3 Renlist

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:31 PM

Well golly gee, so fucking what if I missed that map voting now allowed on Moongamers?  Gee I was wrong. Be sure to emphasize that part.

Talk in general terms about my post as you did and not be so anal retentive about my having missed that map voting is now allowed on MoonGamers.  Do you see?  You're  anal retentive and chose to focus on my "being wrong" instead of just fucking saying "map voting now allowed."   That's all you had to say, without the other anal retentive part of your reply.

• duff likes this

#4 Spare Parts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:41 PM

Well golly gee, so fucking what if I missed that map voting now allowed on Moongamers?  Gee I was wrong. Be sure to emphasize that part.

Talk in general terms about my post as you did and not be so anal retentive about my having missed that map voting is now allowed on MoonGamers.  Do you see?  You're  anal retentive and chose to focus on my "being wrong" instead of just fucking saying "map voting now allowed."   That's all you had to say, without the other anal retentive part of your reply.

You don't deserve a kind reply, you received what you deserve. 

• Highway Man likes this

#5 posi

Posted 26 October 2018 - 11:55 PM

I'm amazed he came back, sparked abit of gamer venom there well served on the field.

Yes our team has bite.  They are gamers. They empathize with and represent the players.

• Highway Man likes this

#6 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 27 October 2018 - 02:55 AM

As said many times before, make your own server. Now I am also suggesting you make your own forum to rant/post on.

:lock:

• Highway Man likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com