Photo

Wifes dont forget

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AirChuck

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

My wife was explaining to me how the typical male (ie: me) never knows when to shut up. And she gave some examples. Seems she can and will remember some things for a long long time. We have 3 kids of 35,31,30. Well many years ago I got a call from her, She said "you SOB you got me pregnant.My reply "who is this". Not the best thing to say and she remembers to this day. Then not long ago she told me to carry out the trash, my reply " you cooked it you carry it out" Again WRONG. Now she was complaining about the garbage disposal was getting just like me not working well and making wierd noises. My reply " maybe because we eat the same meals. Again WRONG. This started the typical male talk. Well I may not be the smartest "male" in the world but I have learned one thing , SHE IS RIGHT.Only took me 50+ years to figureout, I am A typical male. And I am proud of it!! Dont let her know though. This by the way also seems to have a dirrect effect my onlive time lol.

#2 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

no man ever could won a discuss with a woman, even with all proof in favor.....
I have found it out when I was 5 talking to my mother...

:rofl:

#3 Mustard

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:05 AM

She said "you SOB you got me pregnant".My reply "who is this".

That's probably the most manly thing i have ever heard! LoL

Women are always right even if they are wrong, since i have come to this conclusion my life is much easier, i dont mind being under the thumb!

#4 TSO

Posted 07 July 2012 - 10:25 AM

I shall never marry as in most cases my GF's agree I'm usually the correct one.
Once GF becomes Wife it all goes sideways...

#5 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

Women...pfft.

Each time I saw one of your post can´t avoid stay looking at your avatar for some minutes....
oh yes, the thread is not about this... or it is..... i guess no man would say that red underwear
godess is wrong at anything ! :D

#6 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

Cristalmighty....I still hear about the time (back in 83) that me and Mrs TT'S brother happened upon some bar & grill in SOUIX FALLS S.D. that had midget stripper wrestling night. Well, that night turned into a weekend of short conversations and for awhile I stood as a GIANT amongst the fairer sex.....we were absolutely pollutated !!! Drunk monkey's :monkeydance:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com