Photo

New to the MG forums.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 JohnAlan

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

Hello! My name is JohnAlan, and I'm an addict. As several of you guys who play bf3 know already. I am addicted to using my knife. Of course this gets me killed a lot in game, I am unable to control myself. Yes I figure I need professional help. Other than that I'm a simi-normal 40'ish gamer who just likes to have fun. I am also addicted to Modding my computer. Have way too much money invested in it according to my wife. Lol. Well, more about me later. Cut you guys later....oops I mean see you guys later.

#2 Enforcer

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Welcome John to our forums. Bout time since you have taken my tags too many times to count. Look forward to seeing you in the game and on our boards. Thanks for playing a Moongamers server..!

#3 Randigar

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Hello! My name is JohnAlan, and I'm an addict. As several of you guys who play bf3 know already. I am addicted to using my knife. Of course this gets me killed a lot in game, I am unable to control myself. Yes I figure I need professional help. Other than that I'm a simi-normal 40'ish gamer who just likes to have fun. I am also addicted to Modding my computer. Have way too much money invested in it according to my wife. Lol. Well, more about me later. Cut you guys later....oops I mean see you guys later.

about time you show up here Welcome to the forums at least here we don't have to hear you shriek like a girl when you get tags lol j/k

#4 Scoop1967 - Dan

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

Welcome John, glad to see you made it on the forums
Posted Image

#5 dodgem

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Welcome bud! Glad to have you with us :)

#6 Bullet-BS

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Welcome to our little corner of the World Wide Web!! We're glad to have ya. Thank God & Greyhound you don't play BF42

#7 slunt

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

Welcome! You may see me pop in for a game or two of bf3 every now and then but I mainly stick to DoD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com