Photo

Heya

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 illegible

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:21 PM

Hey there. I'm illegible, I've been lurking on the DoD:S server for a couple months now. Occasionally I even speak, though I've been drinking less lately so there hasn't been as much of that. <_<

In another universe, I'm Matt, living in Canton, GA, just far enough outside Atlanta for my liking. I do IT for a local university and enjoy goofing off playing videogames, tinkering with HAM radio, and keeping a decrepit old volkswagen beetle running (anyone wanna buy a beetle?)

In yet another universe, I play EVE Online, my one true MMO love (it's more of a passive-aggressive love/hate thing actually but anyway...). I've spent over 2 years living exclusively in wormholes in EVE.

Erm, that's about it. I like gaming groups where people are mature and fun without being stuck up jerks. I stumbled across MoonGamers randomly and liked it. Yay.

#2 LeadPaint

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:00 PM

Nice, welcome to the forums. I definitely recognized your name from the server. I'm outside Mobile, always great to have neighbors on!

Always wanted to get in on Eve.. can't bring myself to do it..

#3 illegible

Posted 06 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

Always wanted to get in on Eve.. can't bring myself to do it..

Never too late to start ;)

I got back last month from Iceland, where the CCP guys were celebrating the 10th anniversary of EVE. It's still the only MMO with consistently increasing subscriber numbers for so many years. They're still releasing updates for it twice a year, the game looks fantastic, the gameplay is full of real decisions and consequences, and the, uh, spreadsheets are spreadsheetier than ever.

I'm part of a wormhole training academy, and of course there are plenty of other non-wormhole ways to enjoy EVE. If you or anyone else wants to start a trial account, I suggest you click the link below so I can split the referral bonus with you ;)

Get an EVE Trial Account

#4 SgtTweek

Posted 06 June 2013 - 03:58 PM

Welcome to Moongamers. Good playing with you on DoD. :)

#5 ski

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:14 PM

Welcome to the forums glad you finally registered all ways have a great time when you are playing.

#6 Xianide

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

Hello and welcome to MG's forums.
I look forward for more runs with you on DoD:S but I don't think we played much on opposing sides.

What other game(s) do you play?

#7 illegible

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:08 PM

Hello and welcome to MG's forums.
I look forward for more runs with you on DoD:S but I don't think we played much on opposing sides.

What other game(s) do you play?

I have severe video game ADD. The list of what I haven't played is probably shorter.

Lately, it's mainly EVE, DUST 514 (the free EVE tied-in FPS for PS3), TF2, and DoD. I've also been plinking at the new Neverwinter MMO a bit, and one of these days I'll pick Skyrim back up and "finish" it.

#8 Lin

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

Welcome to MoonGamers, it's fun playing with ya!

#9 illegible

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:45 PM

Welcome to MoonGamers, it's fun playing with ya!

For now. One of these days I'll be less of a bullet magnet for ya ;)

#10 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

Welcome to The Moon.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com