Photo

Ignorance Is Bliss signing in

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ignorance Is Bliss

Posted 08 June 2013 - 04:01 AM

Hi there, I'm the new guy around. I am aged 32 and come from The Netherlands.

I'm here to play a lot of "Star Trek Online" with some of you. My 'old' game collection is extensive so if I can get myself to reinstall BF1942 I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have another blast with that one as well ;-)

You can expect me to see in-game usually every working day in the 20:00-22:00 (CET) time range and some more on the weekends.
Online I listen to the names "S0meb0dy_else" (Steam) and IgnoranceIsBliss (STO)

Friends@work call me "LOE" for obvious reasons so you're recommended to refer to me as such in-game.

Attached File  loe.jpeg   63.72KB   11 downloads <<-- thats me working behind a bar on some Halloween.

Any more questions?

#2 Enforcer

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:13 AM

Welcome to Moongamers. Glad you joined our Fleet and we'll see about getting you back on the battlefield. Have some fun, enjoy yourself and give us your dilithium!

#3 Lin

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:02 PM

We also play Day of Defeat Source, and Civilization V Gods & Kings...and there is a new one coming out as well. Civ 5 Gold Edition is on sale for $12.50, it's usually around $50.

Getting BF1942 running again will take some PB tweaking, just get into TS and we can help with that.

Welcome to MoonGamers!

#4 Solus

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hey Moongamers,

Solid here. Having computer issued so I won't be on STO for a while. As soon as the problem is fixed I'll be online and ready to contribute to the fleet .

Sincerely,
Solus Tarfam

#5 There is no Spoon

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:49 PM

Yo YO YO!

#6 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:53 PM

Welcome to the Moon.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com