4 replies to this topic

#1 Setsuko

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

"Hail Quarter Deck Watch! Permission to cross the patio Daddy-o?"

"Eh, what was that O.O.D.?"

"Yes Sir, One more chance to get it right....!"

"Yes Sir!, getting it right Sir!"

"Hail Quarter Deck Watch, Permission to cross Quarter Deck, Sir ?"

I am Setsuko Raven Stuart one of the last remaining direct blood ties to CSA General J.E.B. Stuart. And I am new to the fleet.

Ok now for the real stuff, I hope that gave any of your old navy vets a chuckle,

My name is Mike and I am 48 years old. I live in South Carolina USA. I have a female toon because she looks so hot, so I decided to play her! There is no other reason, I just thought she looked hot. I am sure I am not the only guy who plays with a female toon around here! I am a veteran of W.O.W. and Ultima Online back in the day. Also played some Eve, never could get into it. I used to be a Radio Dj, but that part of my life is all but over now. I do run a couple of online radio shows on the Pararock TV network. A music show called the 70's Ballroom and a talk show called Let's Talk. I am having some hardware problems right now, so both of my shows are on hold for awhile. IF anyone would be interested in doing some online radio..get with me, I can make it happen :) I am kinda new / old to STO...I got my account when STO first went live. Then I left for some reason or other, I am listed as a 100 day vet, but I still dont know anyhting. So please just reat me as a noob. I hope to make some friends while I am here, cause to be honest the vocie have gotten mean and scarey!
Posted Image

And yes this is me, the call me Old hip, as I look like a mix of Tommy Chong and Jerry Garcia. I am just a hippie gypsy lookin for his life quest

#2 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:56 PM

Welcome to The Moon......

drop and give me 20....get that mop squared away...high and tight by 0430 !!!!!

THAT IS ALL.

#3 Setsuko

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

Welcome to The Moon......

drop and give me 20....get that mop squared away...high and tight by 0430 !!!!!

THAT IS ALL.

The days of anyone talking to me like that are LOOOOONG over! :P
thanks for the trip down memory lane! Oh and by your the tag on your account..i assume you are a jar head. Well before you go off on me, I was one of the good ones....I was a corpsman and we all know there are 2 things a Marine will not mess with...his momma and his medic! So Make me get a hair cut THATS what you do! LOL

#4 Enforcer

Posted 17 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

Welcome to the Moon Setsuko. It was a pleasure playing with ya last night in the Episode and would be more than happy to do another few with you. Not only do you rank up, but, I can as well. And as you saw my toon, also a female Romulan. Why? I think Corpse put it best.

If we are running around in a third person view, which means I am looking at an ass all the time, I would rather be looking at a woman's ass than a man's. So, there you go.

So, we'll help in any way we can, get your ship built right and before long, you will be mowing down the enemy..

#5 There is no Spoon

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:48 PM

Welcome SET! And don't listen to these guys that have girls for toons. It just means they have mommy issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com