Photo

RXR Ranger

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RXR Ranger

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:59 AM

Greetings and Salutations,

This is of course RXR Ranger (Ranger) preferably I have been in a few Moongamer's servers and played with some members over the past few months. I stopped by to give a shout-out to yawl I have been playing FPS games since Delta Force, Black Hawk Down, and Joint Operations back in the day and of course the Battlefield series. I am a casual gamer who always is looking for fun and to assist those who wish it with improving there gaming experience.

I am a 20 year U.S. Army Veteran (Retired) MoonGamer's with my humble opinion are good folk you all have been cordial with my self and I have had my four point of contact tossed around a few times in your servers. If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask away and again I do thank you for your hospitality, your game play, and undivided attention.

Kind Regards,

RXR Ranger "RLTW"

#2 Archemedies

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:24 PM

Welcome Ranger!!

I'm looking forward to gaming & chewing the cud with you; browse our forums and post as & when you wish!

Thanks for joining!!!

Archemedies

#3 BOVA

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:10 PM

Hi Ranger!
Glad to have you in the forums Ranger. Make yourself at home.:)

#4 Willie V.

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

Welcome, I have heard good things about you and look forward to gaming with you as well. Enjoy yourself and have a great time, that's what we shoot for.
:coo:

#5 spookyload

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:31 AM

"RLTW"

All the way. Welcome to Moongamers.

#6 USHA

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hi Ranger and welcome to MG, great to have you in game and forums.

On a personal note I would like to thank you for your years of service to our country.

#7 COLONEL HESSLER

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Hey ranger, welcome and thanks for your service !

#8 CrDraggin

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

Welcome to the site RXR Ranger. It is always a blast playing with you and hope to see you around.

#9 Enforcer

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Welcome to our little slice of the internet, glad to have you here playing the games that we play. And please remember to keep your arms and legs inside the car at all times and do not feed the bears.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com