Photo

=SoC=Aaron

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 =SoC=Aaron

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Hi guys, back from the dead here, used to be a reg for moongamers omaha...used the name =SoC=Aa®on.
i assume i'm not a reg anymore but is there a way to earn that status back? an expedited process for former regs, as it were?
I only really remember Lin from this so if you're still here hi and hope all is well.
awesome site you guys have, and feel free to play at our servers too...have a great day

#2 Battl3bird

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

Ey Aaron,

Welcome back to Moon. i do not know you since i wasnt here in the time of the omaha era :P

but looking forward in to seeing to join teamspeak with us and have a good game of battlefield :D

what games do you play now these days?

Greetings BB

#3 =SoC=Aaron

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:52 AM

thank you for the welcome, i have actually started playing bf1942 again, and may join the fray when bf4 comes out, i never used teamspeak before...is this a requirement to becoming a reg again?

#4 Battl3bird

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:21 AM

I've no idea what the requirements are for that.

i think showing yourself and show yourself to the community as a regular player should be good
but then again who wants to miss the all out battle with people you play with on teamspeak :D <-- makes the game more fun :D

but i am looking forward into seeing you in BF4 :D

#5 Wasabi®

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

Ah I remember you!

#6 =SoC=Aaron

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

Ah I remember you!

why thank you my good sir, i believe i recall you too, how goes? also i see you guys have a 42 server up and running but i can find or access it, any help please?

#7 Enforcer

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:08 AM

There are still some of the old school players still around. I don't really play 1942 any more, but, I am still around in other games.

The 1942 server is of the disc variety I think vs the Origin one. And I would think it is still named Moongamers, so give a filter search for Moon and see what pops up.

Welcome back and have some fun. Still offering the finest EA has to offer.

#8 =SoC=Aaron

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

There are still some of the old school players still around. I don't really play 1942 any more, but, I am still around in other games.

The 1942 server is of the disc variety I think vs the Origin one. And I would think it is still named Moongamers, so give a filter search for Moon and see what pops up.

Welcome back and have some fun. Still offering the finest EA has to offer.

awesome thank you, i have the free origin download which may explain why i cant find it. but i found another (locked) 64 player moongamers server with only twilight sitting in there, is this a foreshadowing of things to come? hope to hear from more of the old timers!

#9 birney

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:10 AM

I think you where slightly before my time, However I must admit the name Aa®on rings a bell for some reason. The bf42 CQ server is no longer with us and the Bf42 TDM server has over the past few years has under gone a few major facelifts to offer variety to the players and to keep this great game alive and it, We, still have a strong following.

Very recently we have decided to close down our main disk servers and set up a server that allows both CD and Origin players to play together on the same server! If you have Origin and search 'Moon' or 'Moongamers' within the server list you should still be able to find us and join the server even if it is greyed out on Origin. This post http://www.moongamer...showtopic=62337 will give you more input and of course the ever important i.p!

#10 =SoC=Aaron

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

well thank you for letting me know about that, and im glad my name just might be memorable, i used to sniper duel all the greats in omaha TDM and held my own quite well i would like to say... also as of late we have been getting some regs on our SoC chaos servers and i have tried to make them all feel welcome, so i hope you are hearing good things about us...also i plan to try to visit that server often and maybe make a case for reinstatement as a reg? thanks again for the info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com