Photo

Hey guys

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hazydmz

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hello all,

I have been playing in your BF4 server for sometime now (since BF4 came out), and I really enjoy playing with you guys. Everyone is very respectful, especially the MoonGamers members.
I have been playing Battlefield since BF2, prior to that I played Medal of Honor Allied Assault way back in 2002.

Anyway I just wanted to say hello to you all, and I am looking forward to playing with you guys in the future.

See yall on the battlefield.

Random info:

Xfire - Hazydmz
Steam - Hazydmz
Origin - Hazydmz

System Specs:

CPU - I7 960
Mobo - Asus Saber Tooth X58
GPU - GTX 670 FTW 2G
Ram - 24G Corsair Vengeance

In a Cool Master Haf 932

#2 BOVA

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:01 PM

Nice to meet you Hazy and welcome to the moongamers website! I am one of the server game admins here.
You should join us on our team speak sometime. moontssytes.net

#3 CrDraggin

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

Welcome! Yea we usually have about 12-15 players on TS playing actively. Feel free to hop on and enjoy the banter.

Thanks for stopping by.

TS Server: MoonTS.sytes.net

#4 Archemedies

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

Great!! Please come into our T.S. we have people from all over the word playing with us. I'm sure you will find some interesting people to chat & game with. i'm looking forward to seeing you!!!

We would also enjoy any suggestions you may have. New people often have new ideas & if we can accommodate them we will.

Game on

#5 Hazydmz

Posted 05 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

Just got moved into my new place and everything hooked up, so ill be on ts and playing alot more again.
Looking forward to playing with you guys. :coo:

#6 DIRTYWENCH

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

I have been enjoying pl;aying with you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com