Photo

YOYOYOYO LoverBoy in Da HouSe!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 LoverBoy.USA

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:33 PM

I'm a sad bored individual with a side of happiness and sarcasm. I play DayZ with my boi Randy and Linny. And of course the other awesome guys and possible females that play on our PvE server.

#2 Randigar

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

I'm a sad bored individual with a side of happiness and sarcasm. I play DayZ with my boi Randy and Linny. And of course the other awesome guys and possible females that play on our PvE server.

LOL welcome to the forums

#3 Enforcer

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

Yep, welcome to the place where we communicate other than teamspeak..

#4 Archemedies

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

Lova----
Ya not ALLOWED on forums unless you have a Morphine in ya active & 1 Epi in ya bag!! I aint helpin ya again--- Word!!
Game on!

#5 birney

Posted 16 May 2014 - 12:21 PM

Ohhh...... crap!!

#6 Bucket

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:56 PM

Thought you had cat dancing on teh keyboard with this in mind, Smilin is infexous u catch it lik d flu.wen sum1 smild at me 2day i startd smilin 2.now im infectd iv sent it thru dis txt. so now ur smiling who wil it go2 next?

I'm Bucket stuck in KS haha i may tyyyype fasterr than you, I love to frag a lot some say I like to die in games, i just have a unique way getting back to my body.. ^;;^

#7 Tits McGee

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

MOONGAMERS BF1942 FTW WOO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com