Photo

Map Not Found (Road to Rome or Secret Weapons)

map

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OldShifty

Posted 01 February 2015 - 02:03 PM

Hi guys,

So after taking a couple years off I got the itch to log in to bf1942 and shoot some people. Much to my dismay I saw EA had just shut down BF1942. Did some digging and found some players had created a patch that allowed to still play without gamespay. YAY!

I installed the patch and poof im Online. Even better MOON Server is one of the last men standing! YAY!!!

So I've been having fun with you all for the last 3 weeks or so but, on Sundays when the server plays the new expansion maps, I keep getting the Map Not Found error.

I can play those maps in single player mode. I could play those maps on Moon on my old computer (which just died). But never since I reinstalled bf1942 on a newer computer. 

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? It seems like everything is in the right directory.

Thanks for your help. See you online.

#2 OldShifty

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:44 PM

Nobody else having this problem? Whenever I try to load any of the expansion maps for multiplayer I get "Map Not Found" error. It works fine in single player.

I just completely uninstalled bf1942 and reinstalled and still the same problem (.

#3 dodgem

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:26 PM

I'm afraid I haven't a clue.  I have never heard of an issue like that before.  I hope someone more techy can help you out!

#4 MadThinq

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:39 PM

I always have this issue,but Shifty just wondering but have you downloaded RtR?

#5 Lin

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:49 AM

These are the expansion pack maps, so they have their own CD key. Using an Origin account vs a CD account may affect the ability to play them, but you might want to try posting in the BF1942 thread as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com