Photo

Why am i getting kicked?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#21 drewmitch

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:39 AM

so  what do i need to make another donation?

#22 drewmitch

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:47 AM

i just donated 20$ so can i play without being kicked?

#23 drewmitch

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:57 AM

by the way not only did i handcuff the guy  i also took a semi to block the rest stop from a driver who sat in a truck with other swat folks

#24 drewmitch

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:05 AM

and now im looking at your post i spelled different cause i wanted too. washingtonsnyper is better than washingtonsniper

im retired now and working 2nd shift at a consulting agency

#25 drewmitch

Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:22 AM

its like a family here. more of people i know or more family i know. there is guys i know i can whip out knife and meet them and lol with one of em.

#26 Lin

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:36 AM

Your disconnections last night had nothing to do with us. I would see you come and go quite a bit and there is nothing happening on our end to cause that. It could be as simple as construction in your neighborhood...or perhaps you even connect through that nasty AT&T hub in Wash DC. All I know is I saw you come and go a lot.

Try running a trace route when it's happening, that can show you the hubs you're having issues with.

#27 Enforcer

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:49 AM

Well, I am not impressed.  Police do not typically drive other people's vehicles, much less a tractor trailer.  In fact, it takes a specialized knowledge to drive a big rig, they are not just like a standard five speed, as I understand it, as I do not have the specialized knowledge.  To drive another's vehicle opens the door for civil liability where the vehicle owner can now claim the vehicle is damaged and the damage was caused when the officer improperly drove the vehicle.  I stand by my opinion and my hunch, that you Sir, are full of crap.  You had nothing to do with that incident, but, want to take the name of Allen just to incite people either in game or this forum, making you a troll and since you have been called out, have to make up a better back story to cover your deceit.

TROLL: In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtrl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

From wiki, not good for college research papers, but, good enough for our purposes here. So, not the long haired fella who protects a bridge or bring good luck to the ladies playing BINGO.

And frankly, I will gladly pay my monthly gaming budget and your $20 to hear the truth about who you are, and I will refund your $20 as you are mistaken about being disconnected.  Moongamers is not doing anything at all to actively disconnect you from the game.  To say such a thing implies we are intentionally screwing with you in an extortion attempt to get money from you to play on our server.  We don't roll that way, never have.  Senior Management wouldn't allow for something like that to occur.

Handcuffed the Washington sniper..please...I own the Brooklyn Bridge.

• Luose, Grassy, -=TheTroopeR=- and 2 others like this

#28 Lin

Posted 19 March 2015 - 04:02 PM

Refund issued.

I will echo Enforcer's sentiments in that we have never, nor will we ever, do business that way. Donations are completely voluntary. Donating will not have any effect on connection issues, that is purely an internet/routing/computer issue.

We will close before we ever accept donations under a cloud of doubt. Please cast your aspersions elsewhere.

#29 Enforcer

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:44 AM

And with that I think this a good time to consider this topic closed.

• Escaped Mental Patient likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com