Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 CrDraggin

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:55 AM

Hello all,

I have been playing on the Metro/Conquest BF3 servers for about 4-6 weeks now and I have been having a blast. LazyManiac got me to join Teamspeak and I am having a great time with everyone on there. I wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Craig, I play under the name CrDraggin. I live in DFW,TX and I am 27 yrs old. I work in IT.

I have been in several communities/game leagues in the past. I started with Counter Strike Beta 6.5 thru CS:Source. I played waaaay to much in highschool and played in several invite only leagues (anyone remember CAL?) and got to play in the CPL tournament in Dallas. Technology gets better and games update, but my budget didn't. I ended up moving to PS3 and played BF:BC/BC2/BF3. Better job, finished college = more money to buy a new gaming rig. I hope to get to know all of you. So far everyone seems very nice.

#2 Bullet-BS

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:51 AM

WOOHOO another Texan!!! Welcome to our little corner of the web we are glad to have ya!!!

#3 Section8

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

Welcome to the forums and thanks for letting us know a little about yourself. Especially good to hear you're having fun as well.

#4 Tarawa/Troutzilla

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

Welcome to The Moon...

#5 Randigar

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

It's been good having you with us in TS and on the games as well welcome to Moongamers

#6 dodgem

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

Hey bud, Welcome to the forums. Glad you found us :)

#7 CrDraggin

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Thanks guys. Been away recently because work has me running around out of town. I will be back in full force during the holidays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com