Posting pictures via the forum
Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:17 PM
1) When making a reply (make sure you're in Full Editor to have this option), scroll down past the text box, and under "Attachments" click "Browse..."
click browse.jpg 165.17KB 16 downloads
2) Once you have clicked "Browse..." a new window will open. From here navigate to the desired picture. Select the picture and click "Open."
open picture.jpg 338.08KB 17 downloads
3) The window will then close and the path to your picture will be displayed in the box next to "Browse." Next click "Attach This File"
attach this file.jpg 84.51KB 10 downloads
4) The image may take a couple of seconds to upload. Once it does, it will then appear between "Attachments" and "Browse..." Make sure that you have uploaded the correct picture. Now, click "Add to Post" and the code for the picture will appear in the text box.
add to post.jpg 205.39KB 7 downloads
5) All you have to do now is submit your post, and that's it!
Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:05 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users