Photo

Battlefield 1942 Competition Archive

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Grassy

Posted 09 January 2017 - 12:37 PM

I ran across this at the new TWL site.  This is an archive of the old TWL site we had back in the day.  You can go through the competition lists and see the clans, who they were matching, match histories, etc, etc,.

Thought perhaps some of the old school  players may enjoy this as well as some of the newer players.

Enjoy!

http://web.archive.o.../ladderlist.asp

• LeftMouseShoot?, Rubulator and Christine1 like this

#2 pinchythelobster

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:51 PM

Wow, some great clans from that list. Do you remember the leagues regisitration website where they recorded the matches and you had to sign up and register?

Thanks for posting this Grassay!!!

#3 Grassy

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:45 AM

Do you mean the place that video recorded the match and did a sports commentary over the top of it?

Cool thing was that we were #1 on the 12v12.   We were also undefeated and moving up on the 8v8 we held both #1 spots for about a year. 

#4 pinchythelobster

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:00 AM

I think that's it Grassy. I'm too old to remember but that sounds about right...I think it was around 2006 or something like that. You registered your team, then as a player you had to register. They had some great custom maps for the comps.

MG FTW.

#5 Grassy

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:44 PM

ahhh you are speaking of CAL.   They defaulted on a a bunch of prizes they were supposed to give out..in addition some kid got banned from there and his dad bought  CAL out and dissolved it.

Here is a cool link of the season two brackets.   Demise and 20id were the absolute best.

http://www.bracketma...d=39987&tclass=

#6 Colonel Tavington

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:50 PM

"in addition some kid got banned from there and his dad bought  CAL out and dissolved it."

Wasn't that on the New Leave it to Beaver?

• Grassy likes this

#7 Grassy

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

Might have been, The kids dad was a member of the oil Emirates in Saudi Arabia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com