Photo

DayZ-Epoch Server Updates/bug tracking

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#21 smegga

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:22 AM

Today 19/01/2018 i did the captured apartments, i fought all the way to the top just to find no boxes, also in the grocery store mission the boxes were there but vanished in front of my eyes.

- Corrected, CrDraggin

Edited by CrDraggin, 21 January 2018 - 01:40 AM.
- Corrected, CrDraggin

#22 Canis

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

1/20/2018 Hoarders mission, no loot crate.

- Corrected, CrDraggin

Edited by CrDraggin, 21 January 2018 - 01:41 AM.
- Corrected, CrDraggin

#23 Canis

Posted 20 January 2018 - 03:20 PM

1/20/2018 Approx 15:00 EST Boneyard mission, no loot crate.

- Corrected, CrDraggin

Edited by CrDraggin, 21 January 2018 - 01:41 AM.
- Corrected, CrDraggin

#24 CrDraggin

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for the mission reports everyone. I will get the test server up tonight and review a few changes to see if that will fix it. 

#25 SgtBarrett

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:24 PM

"Cannot access gear in a logged vehicle"
While facing the MTVR, and being closer to the MTVE than the Vodnik, and the Vodnik is fairly far away, It shows this error.  (See Pic)  https://flic.kr/p/DZBH5K

#26 Enforcer

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:21 AM

Draggin,, I think you should choose a text color that is even more difficult for my old eyes to read next time.  Thanks..

• CrDraggin likes this

#27 Trainee

Posted 21 January 2018 - 12:39 AM

The virtual garage is asking me for money to store vehicles. Every time I try to store oner it tells me I need to pay anywhere between 500 and 17k coins. 

Also, I bought a USEC at the Hero trader. When I used the change key option it flipped the heli in the air and blew it up. 

#28 CrDraggin

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:35 AM

Yea the change key script has been reported to do that... not sure what I can do about it. I will post on epochmod.com and ask for assistance or research issue. 

#29 CrDraggin

Posted 21 January 2018 - 01:40 AM

Fixed: Found several missing new variables in the missions that were not spawning loot or random massive loot spawns.

Fixed missing call for Gems at the Gem tower, should be almost guaranteed to get gems now.

Fixed a missing array for Drone mission (you now get guns in crate).

Fixed: also tested and verified the object Land_dum_istan3_hromada2 now can be built from traders. 

Tested and verified

All missions are spawning loot on test server.

Tweaked static mission, # of crates, loot, and spawn amounts.

Other reported issues....

- SS_Hangar was not spawning when built.  ( If this happens, get with admin to have your materials reimbursed) 

- Gem Builder Offsets (where objects appear in front and up/down when you try and build is not working) 
- Radius from locked vehicles to display not allowed text is maybe too large) 

- Need to allow more movement for building before cancelling. 

#30 Trainee

Posted 21 January 2018 - 02:41 PM

If you use deploy motorcycle from the toolbox, that motorcycle eventually explodes for no reason. Build one from your toolbox and drive around in an open field for a few hundred meters and it will happen.

#31 Master6655321

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:22 PM

VG issue seems resolved

#32 Trainee

Posted 22 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

The Virtual Garage isn't fixed. It's still charging money to store vehicles (unless that's intended). It seems to be charging by the amount of gear in your vehicle.

#33 Canis

Posted 22 January 2018 - 10:36 PM

After 21:45 EST restart tonight, our plot pole and several base walls were gone.  Maintenance was not due unless the plot pole duration is only six days now.  This plot pole was placed 16 January 2018.  Plot pole was placed by Canis, but also had Ursi added by plot pole management.

#34 CrDraggin

Posted 23 January 2018 - 09:38 PM

My settings are saying 30 days... what kind of walls were used for your base. 

#35 Canis

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:25 PM

Wood walls (not large) and floors.  The workbench and plot pole both decayed as well.  I think other people have been mentioning the same issue in side chat.

#36 Master6655321

Posted 23 January 2018 - 11:20 PM

I had 4 corrugated walls and a plot pole either disappear or get blown up. they were only like two days old

#37 SgtBarrett

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:47 AM

So after a year and a half of sabbatical, I come back to some really pleasant changes.  As much trouble as you guys seem to be having with your bases and such, I'm floating through this game with great expectations and complete satisfaction with the server setup and performance.  Seriously, Craig.  This server is much better than it was and has hooked me again.  Even fighting the super accurate Terminator bots with zero % error on their first shot is not enough to cause me to rage quit.
I'm loving it.  It's a whole new game!

Hi Enforcer!  :)

• Master6655321 likes this

#38 ptekarys

Posted 25 January 2018 - 10:10 PM

I hate to add another headache to your plate CrDraggin but I was playing a couple nights ago and my base walls vanished, they were made of concrete.The decay system seemed to fast forward them to despawn within a week. Thank you for all the bugs you have fixed!

#39 SgtBarrett

Posted 26 January 2018 - 11:52 PM

Kill City Mission:  Located NE on map next to beach.

1) I played it with 2 other guys and we killed a group of AI inside the gate, 4 minutes later, as we were standing next to the barracks just inside the entrance, AI spawned all around us, killed us all.  I think the timer may be a little tight to allow even the looting of bodies.
2) AI began to aggressively spawn outside the city next to the guy who just ran up and took residence 20 meters from the front gate.  Happened 3 times.  

The timing issue may correct all issues, allowing folks to run the mission and then loot for 10 minutes and then scoot out before they get whacked for the 19th time.
I never see anyone doing this mission.  Now I know why.  You can't even get any loot out of it or off the bodies.  If this is the intended way this mission is supposed to go, then ignore this post.  Otherwise, a slight adjustment of about 8 minutes between death and respawn for the AI may make it much more satisfactory to run. 

CYA FART KNOCKERS!

• Canis likes this

#40 SgtBarrett

Posted 27 January 2018 - 09:40 PM

Virtual Garage:
Neither of my vehicles spawned back out of the garage.  (This seemed to be a known issue when I asked around in TS, known to all but the ugly old fart apparently, but I will do my duty and post it here anyway.)

Med Vodnik
Gun Vodnik

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com