Photo

Day of Defeat Update

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 BuzKill

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:47 PM

The Day of Defeat update is finally out and is loaded on the server so come check it out.

Let me know if you want the new map in our rotation.

#2 BuzKill

Posted 02 July 2008 - 09:17 PM

Spoke to soon. Looks like the update failed and its not letting me run it again. Think I have seen this before and I will try to run update again in the morning.

FYI, DoD:S is free this weekend so those of you who don't have it yet, here is your chance to check it out.

#3 Comet

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:47 AM

I will give it a try once loaded. Yes, please load Palermo...thank you!

I preloaded the Palermo map, Salerno has never looked so good.

http://www.steampowe...om/dod/palermo/

I've already posted in BF1942 section of Forum, perhaps some will give it a test run...

http://www.moongamer...?...st&p=478756

#4 WTBass

Posted 03 July 2008 - 04:07 AM

Kris,

Check out the admin plugin...I've heard rumors that it may be broke with the update....

Palermo is a good looking map...

#5 Catfish

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:53 AM

OMG, this looks sweet. I've got ants in my pants for some DoD now!

#6 Hartley

Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:14 PM

I love the TF2 style stats and achievements!

#7 Comet

Posted 03 July 2008 - 02:08 PM

I hope this sets a fire under some ( ! )'s...

#8 WTBass

Posted 03 July 2008 - 05:39 PM

I just got home from a trip...my interwebs is really bad...I've been downloading the update for about 1.5 hours and it is at 6%! :(

I'm heading out to take Ms. Mary out to eat and have a cocktail.... :)

#9 BuzKill

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:55 PM

Server is still not up. :( I have a ticket open with Wolfservers to try to get it resolved.

#10 Comet

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:39 PM

Thanks for the effort Kris. Lets hope they get back to us asap, otherwise you all can help pull the egg off my face.

Worse case scenario is all those who are going to take advantage of the free weekend can do just that, just not on a MoonGamers server...we'll see.

#11 BuzKill

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:49 AM

Wolf fixed their glitch and we are back up. I have not loaded all the custom maps not in our normal cycle yet but I will work on that. Let me know if you notice anything wrong.

Thanks!

#12 Comet

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:22 PM

Thanks so much Buz, I'm glad we can host again.

Getting Palermo on the server would be nice knowing we may have some new members checking out the free weekend.

Once again, thank you.

I'll be on later tonight after work, 10pm EST. If anyone else can hang around over the weekend it would be appreciated.

#13 Hartley

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:44 PM

Played Palermo last night... its amazing! I love Salerno and this just made it look waaay better.

#14 dodgem

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:56 PM

I'm not sure if I can make it tonight.....if I do, it will be tipsy dodgem. If not, I hope to see some of you on the server perhaps tomorrow night.

#15 BuzKill

Posted 04 July 2008 - 01:28 PM

WoW.. 9 non regs on DoD now. Hope this lasts a while.

#16 xdoublex

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:22 PM

Buzkill thanks for getting this set up and working (thanks).. I had a blast tonight playing with comet, wt, hartley etc we got a nice croud in the server.

Great Game

#17 Comet

Posted 04 July 2008 - 11:15 PM

I got on just after 10pm est, I was alone, an hour later we had over 20 players. xdoublex whose new to the game took to it immediately, I think he likes it. :) I like the new platform.

Nice to see Buzkill, Quetz, wtbass in server, thanks for dropping in fellas. Hartley, thanks bro for helping to seed, I see you haven't lost your touch with the long stick.

The majority of players tonight are both new to the game and our server, awesomer!

I'll check in tomorrow after work once again.

Attached Files

• Attached File  dods.jpg   321.7KB   10 downloads

#18 BuzKill

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:43 AM

Was fun last night. Look forward to doing it again real soon.

Do you guys still want/play the GunGame maps?

#19 WTBass

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:46 AM

I too had lots of fun...til my ping went crazy and went over 500 and stayed there....good to see the Quetz there too!

#20 Hartley

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:33 PM

Nothing short of epic! I had a blast playing last night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com