Photo

ADMIN please read

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Highway Man

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:25 PM

Several minutes ago, i was on Iwo Jima at around 8 o'clock. any way, i moved the carrier, to a far corner in the map, where it would be hard to find. any way, the player of concern, John Sheppard, moved it back to where it was "He "Claimed" the tanks were shooting at it. WAY OUTTA RANGE OF A TANK. they didn't start shooting it until he started moving, anyway, he had called me an A$$ hOle for moving it, and several times called me a liar....

Just sayin. The Whole Truth, Nothin but the Truth, so help me God.

#2 Grassy

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:32 PM

I was there, It was a moment in time, No one actually ran the ship off the map intentionally, it was just a manner of unfortunate logistics.  This happens from time to time with equipment on all maps.  Some folks forget to stop the ships before exiting and they continue to drift.  (kinetic energy).  Yes there was a bit of an exchange of words, however I don't think anyone crossed the line, I'm sure the logs will represent that.  You did the best that you could do given the circumstances,

I understand your passion for the game, which is admirable.

I would kindly invite both of you to an all expense paid virtual dinner to any virtual diner you can find online, as long as one of you is picking up the check, I will be in attendance.

I hope that you decide to return to MG and things happen for you in a better circumstance.

Best Regards,

ME

P.S.

I am responding to this as a client that was in attendance and in no way, shape or form represent the admin team, any similarities, likenesses of me being an admin are purely coincidental and do not constitute adminship.

• Highway Man likes this

#3 Highway Man

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:29 AM

I was there, It was a moment in time, No one actually ran the ship off the map intentionally, it was just a manner of unfortunate logistics.  This happens from time to time with equipment on all maps.  Some folks forget to stop the ships before exiting and they continue to drift.  (kinetic  energy)

Yep, thats a downfall of many a great player

Are you Gassy? :nade:

#4 Grassy

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:51 AM

I was there, It was a moment in time, No one actually ran the ship off the map intentionally, it was just a manner of unfortunate logistics.  This happens from time to time with equipment on all maps.  Some folks forget to stop the ships before exiting and they continue to drift.  (kinetic  energy)

Yep, thats a downfall of many a great player

Are you Gassy? :nade:

Always!..lol

#5 Highway Man

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:44 PM

Lol!! :rofl: :rofl: :Thread-Dumb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com