Photo

Don't forget us!

We are Trying!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 posi

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:49 PM

In this 15 year old game it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain our population on the Battlefield 1942 Server.  There are a few post pointing at Rotation as cause, well the rotation was longer and Admins are in everyday attempting something to keep things spicy.  

Please stop kicking the server and team.  We are trying everything!  You see new Server Side mods, tweaking of this and that. Folks reaching out for new players to join and old players to rejoin.  It is an old game, if we go down.. it is obvious to me that we went down fighting tooth and nail and with constant unwavering oversight.  

Many of our players simply seek a more active game.  I understand that..  You might see me on an active server too.  An active game or unique content is the ONLY reason you will see me on another server.  I'd not say it's because of ' X or Y reason' .    I am behind the curtain and know the effort and oversight here on Moongamers.  I know the players, and know that their opinions are valued.

Let me apologize for the things we have been accused of doing wrong.

• Too few maps in rotation
  • Too many maps in rotation
  • Too quick to kick/ban
  • Not quick enough to kick/ban
  • We allow Cheaters ( Really, Ya think? )
  • We allow Camping

When your team holds every spawn point..  we look at a person getting into the main to wreak havoc as a good thing.  Break up some of the power and maybe we can get a spawn!  This point is completely missed.  We have different rules. The players themselves do not want them changed.  Our Admin team is highly active, it addresses other issues regarding imbalance.  They also address problem players and work to keep the games running smooth.

Moongamers is a Legacy Server and Community.  I urge the loyal players we still have to Choose Moon during prime hours and work to keep those numbers up.   Five years from now..  there will likely be some type of Battlefield Coop game running.  We all know..   it's just not going to be the same.

• Captain John H. Miller, Pitcher, mistamontiel and 1 other like this

#2 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:25 AM

We are trying everything

Rather than bring up points/complaints that have been brought up a bazillion times, I will ask one thing...

Skim through player complaints in even just the first page of the forum. After doing so, do you 100% stand by the statement above?

#3 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:06 AM

Let me apologize for the things we been accused of doing wrong.

• Too quick to kick/ban
  • We allow Camping

You forgot ''Admins adding time in order to win''. ;)

#4 Angerfist

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:23 AM

Let me apologize for the things we been accused of doing wrong.

• Too quick to kick/ban
  • We allow Camping

You forgot ''Admins adding time in order to win''. ;)

Classic

#5 Grassy

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:24 PM

The Admin team is a diverse group from all over the planet and have all different views on life...it doesn't necessarily mean different is wrong everyone it means the admins function under guidelines and  they will all admin differently..   This list you compiled is simply your "clients and customers" (who assist in paying for the server) opinions, as they are from all over the planet as well and are diverse.   

The matter as far as the "allowing cheating" on the list, and not allowing to speak of it in the server, but come to the forums.  Why not make an area specifically for people to post about a hackusation, It would keep it out of the regular forums and you could assign a moderator for it.  Sort of like you have the unban requests, this way they do not become mess that most of them are in the regular forums.  Assign ONE person to respond to the post's this way people do not feel like they are being ganged up on by the admin team.  Set a guideline and format for it as you did the unban request.  

Personally I think for most part, the Admin as of lately has taken a turn more on concentrating on customer service and accommodating the patrons, Thanks to the team for helping keep this game alive.

• Rubulator likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com