Photo

No more BF for me!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
80 replies to this topic

#1 Param

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:39 PM

No more bf for me! :( Recently my game crashed, when my game crashed it made my Bf cd ruined( errors on the cd). Plus, something weird happened to my CD-Drive, now my cd-drive doesn't play anymore cds (no cds work) and im requesting my father if i can get a new Cd-drive but its no! :( BF is finished for me and im sooo sad and unhappy. :( :cry2: :cry:

Edited by Killa Param, 24 February 2006 - 08:32 PM.

#2 BrEEd

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:41 PM

Hopefully you get the issues resolved.

#3 Param

Posted 24 February 2006 - 05:45 PM

Hopefully you get the issues resolved.

Maybe, but i wont be playing for like 2 months.

#4 Rabbit

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:01 PM

:cry2: :cry2:

Edited by Whimsical Rabbit, 24 February 2006 - 06:01 PM.

#5 Param

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:10 PM

:cry2: :cry2:

Without Bf times never passes....i only use my computer to come on the forums.... nothing else to do...sooo bored with no cds working :cry2: :cry2:

#6 OhTheHumanity!

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:16 PM

I can't for certain promise you anything but I might be able to scare you up a cd rom drive. It'll probably be a crappy one but it'd work, I imagine someone in my family would have one in an old compy. I got no money tho so you'd have to pay for shipping.

Lemme know if you're interested and I'll ask around.

#7 Param

Posted 24 February 2006 - 06:27 PM

I can't for certain promise you anything but I might be able to scare you up a cd rom drive. It'll probably be a crappy one but it'd work, I imagine someone in my family would have one in an old compy. I got no money tho so you'd have to pay for shipping.

Lemme know if you're interested and I'll ask around.

Thanks but no thanks, i could buy myself a new cd-drive but... my father won't let me. :cry2:

#8 -=lEasyCompanyl=-theone

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:05 PM

that sux man. hope u get back into game soon

#9 VoDeN

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:05 PM

oh no :cry2: that stinks

#10 Blackthorn

Posted 24 February 2006 - 07:14 PM

Just in case this hadn't occurred to you, don't do anything drastic with that BF2 CD... if the drive won't read other CD's, it's probably just the drive.

Would your dad object to somebody mailing you a replacement drive?

#11 Fitztroyer

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:01 PM

No more bf for me! :( Recently my game crashed, when my game crashed it made my Bf cd ruined( errors on the cd). Plus, something weird happened to my CD-Drive, now my cd-drive doesn't play anymore cds (no cds work) and im requesting my father if i can get a new Cd-drive but if no! :( BF is finished for me and im sooo sad and unhappy. :( :cry2: :cry:

Thats how i felt the day i found out BF2 wont work on my laptop. I fell your pain.

#12 Param

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:04 PM

that sux man. hope u get back into game soon

Hope to see ya soon easy. I hope so, i guess so. :cry2:

#13 OhTheHumanity!

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:11 PM

See, there's good parenting and there there's being an idiot.

#14 Noobie1 Canoli

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:14 PM

Are you a parent?

#15 The Xevious

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:16 PM

Buy one yourself. It's what $10 now for a just cd-rom?

#16 Param

Posted 24 February 2006 - 08:23 PM

Buy one yourself. It's what $10 now for a just cd-rom?

Even if the Cd-drive is free my father won't let me have it, and this happens when i find a perfect strategy how to snipe snipe people like Cowhead cow and breed etc. :cry2: I'll miss all of you! :cry2:

#17 Beautiful_Death

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:43 PM

Bye, don't worry, I'm sure you'll be back in no time, and if not then find something better to do.

#18 OhTheHumanity!

Posted 24 February 2006 - 10:51 PM

Are you a parent?

Thankfully no, however it's not required to be a parent to be able to spot bad parenting.

#19 Chris

Posted 24 February 2006 - 11:33 PM

That really stinks man, I hope you get back soon. Why won't your dad let you get a new cd drive? is it just one of those "because I said so" things?

#20 Param

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:04 PM

That really stinks man, I hope you get back soon. Why won't your dad let you get a new cd drive? is it just one of those "because I said so" things?

Recently i have not been listening to my dad, i shouldn't have done that...... :cry2:

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com