Photo

Fish Market Raiders

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Enforcer

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:06 PM

Oh my gosh..can it be?

Yes, our map has been raided by fish bandits.  They have stolen or purchased most, if not all, of the fish stocks from all the traders.  So, if you own a fishing vessel, can get to a dock, or have any other access to the ocean, please consider fishing and replenishing the fish stocks throughout the map. 

The Chernarus governmental body has decreed a raise in selling prices for all cooked fish.  They are as follows:

1 trout = 1 Gold Bar

1 sea bass = 2 Gold Bars

1 tuna = 5 Gold Bars

This is for a limited time and when the stocks are replenished the pricing may go away and back to normal pricing of silver.  So, act now, fish now and make it while you can. 

Thank you.

• Thirteen likes this

#2 Thirteen

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:48 PM

A few of us are already capitalizing on this and are already fishing! Some I know have been stock piling for a day when the market would be more favorable. Hope they don't flood the market before I get to sell!

#3 Thirteen

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:22 AM

Rita in Stary has the corner on this market.  The other traders are being stubborn and refusing to pay market value. Take your fish to Stary because that is where the best price is!

#4 Enforcer

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:04 PM

Yes, Rita in Stary has the market cornered.  She must know someone who has a base in Stary, cause you know how that works..

And you know what they say about Stary....I hate Stary..

#5 Thirteen

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:22 PM

One does not simply walk into Stary.

#6 Lin

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:01 AM

Great rewards come with great risk. :-D

#7 Hollywood703

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:01 PM

I said that to a very attractive married woman once....lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com