Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Frosath

Posted 06 June 2008 - 10:27 PM

most or none may know me, my name is Freezydragon, i usually play west CQ on BF2142

for one person i talk alot of trash lol :wasnt-me:, but im also pretty smart about the game but for some reason die alot.

my favorite weapon is the oh so beautiful clark15b shotgun

(i like to get free points off of papaspud too)

other than in game stuff im 17 and finishing highschool i got a little jackrussel terrier (or so jerry says) whos a really big toe biter lol

so hello again :pinkele:

#2 dodgem

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:30 AM

Hallo there, an a top of the mornins to ya!

:P

#3 Allarra

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:05 AM

most or none may know me, my name is Freezydragon, i usually play west CQ on BF2142
for one person i talk alot of trash lol :wasnt-me:, but im also pretty smart about the game but for some reason die alot.

Lots and lots of trash :boff: I will give you Papa to revive and heal but I get Afeks. He has started playing shottie more! Woohoo! Much easier to get revives now!

#4 DAN_DALY

Posted 07 June 2008 - 07:06 AM

Thanks for the intro Freezydragon!

Great to have ya with us on this epic Moon journey!! :lol:

#5 summens

Posted 09 June 2008 - 08:23 AM

:bhi: hi freezydragon

#6 Ash

Posted 13 June 2008 - 11:54 PM

Hey Schmuck i mean stoner

#7 CHARLIEBIGFOOT

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:42 AM

other than in game stuff im 17 and finishing highschool i got a little jackrussel terrier (or so jerry says) whos a really big toe biter lol

#8 CHARLIEBIGFOOT

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:49 AM

You're Brillient to me :grad: and my Hero :bow: . How sweet that you used my signature emoticon :pinkele: Why mine you asked? well I'm 6.5 weigh 275 Pounds, My shoes size is 15 EEE
and ladies call me the big :bthumb:

CharlieBigFoot, AA,BSW,MSW, with COPD and ADD and FAS and go to AA and belong to AAA :pinkele:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com