Photo

Latthen

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Latthen

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:44 AM

I thought I would go a head and throw down some info about me. I am 31 from Amarillo, Texas. I am divorced with four children; Girl 12, Boy 8, Boy 6, Boy 2. I have been gaming since Atari and then just graduated from there to here. I started out playing 1942 and played all of the mods for it. I learned real quick not to camp the short side ramp by Lin lol. I have been with Moon since April of 2005. I have met a lot of good people from Moon and made some really good friends here. I have learned a lot from the players here; regs to core. I have been treated really well by everyone and I think that this is a really great place to make my gaming home. I have bumped heads with a few people and not agreed with everything in the administration section, but learned that everything works out in the end. This place is my second home and all the players are my second family. We as a community are not always going to agree with everything 100%, but like a family we learn to work everything out in the end and do whats best as a whole. I can't wait to see what our community's future holds; all the new players, regs, admins and core and also the new games that get put out that we decide to have servers for. I hope to see everyone on the battlefield and in Teamspeak. Stop on in my channel to say hi.

#2 Ash

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:14 AM

Thanks for sharing Latthen ;)

#3 bogeydeadsix

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:24 AM

Then you will find this funny:

Posted Image

#4 summens

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:25 AM

:bhi: hello latthen, always good to know you are around when i need someone to restart a server or take screenshots :applaud:

#5 Sylvannerese

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:17 AM

Hi Latthen!!

Thanks for sharing some info about yourself.

#6 Comet

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:56 AM

Latthen, you have been a long standing member of MoonGamers, long enough to know the ups and downs we've shared together. Through it all you are still here enjoying your time spent and helping the community, we are grateful that you consider us your home away from home.

At times when drama takes hold of this community I just might copy paste some of your comments and pass them along, well said.

Posted Image

#7 Lin

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:21 PM

Uber Latthen! It's great having you here as a part of MoonGamers!

#8 Wasabi®

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:05 AM

:D

#9 DAN_DALY

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:09 PM

Hey Latthen,

Thanks for sharing your bio with us and words of wisdom. Community FTW!!

BTW, see ya in the ibProBattle section in the Forums: :D

Latthen Level 479 Pixies Playhouse

DAN_DALY Level 333

#10 Allarra

Posted 08 July 2008 - 02:46 PM

Hey there Latthen. Its good to see some info about you. I only have 2 boys, I can't imagine how you handle 4 by yourself! And I am older than you, thats not fair :lol: I wills ee ya on the battlefield, and sorry it took me so long to reply!

#11 Jen_colombiana

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:37 AM

Hey dude.... good to know a bit about ya....see ya around BF...

#12 VonRipper

Posted 09 July 2008 - 06:42 AM

Hi Latthen .....welcome home :D

#13 TheProfessional

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:27 AM

Hey Latthen nice post :D glad to have you around :D

#14 Adrenna

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:25 PM

Then you will find this funny:

Posted Image

Oh that's freakin awesome lol

Hi Latthen!!

#15 pest control

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:06 PM

hey buddy, long time no kill :), I so miss the old times of runnin and hidin from you....haxor.

PC

#16 ThorneLass

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:09 PM

i know him too well now. some day i'll come down and meet you don't worry about that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com