Photo

So you want to be a 1942 Admin? CD and Origin server

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#421 Grassy

Posted 24 October 2017 - 07:08 PM

Without all the pomp and circumstance...I can cover prime time during the week.  I can change maps and be an ambassador for good will and fair play and instill some fun in the game.

the past two days there have been no admins on during the time i mentioned.

• mistamontiel and Renlist like this

#422 Highway Man

Posted 12 May 2018 - 09:00 PM

Game Name: Highway Man

First Name: Travis

How Often and what times do you play: everyday, usually in mornings (except sunday mornings) around 10:30 or so and evenings between 8-10 PM.

Why should we make you an Admin?:

Well, i play fairly often, knowledgeable with rules, and well known by some of the better players on here. I'd really love to help this server out and be a part of it growing and attracting new players.

( I can't use teamspeak much because (1) My computer's right next to the living room (TV A/C etc) :D 

I don't expect to be chosen, but i would love to be part of this group.

You can either mull this over or throw it out the window :)

~~Highway

• Grassy and rarepokemon3 like this

#423 Stamper

Posted 05 October 2019 - 10:17 AM

Game Name: Stamper

Time played: Almost every day, evenings, EST, weekends almost any time.

Why should you make me admin?

There are times I am playing where we're stuck on a dead map and people want to switch, but since there is no admin on, we can't switch, and people leave.  I feel if I'm admin, and actively call votes and get opinions from players, we could still attract more people to the server despite the game being almost 20 years old.  I've been playing since 2006, well-versed in online gameplay and would love to see this server continue and not be chaos like the few servers that remain.  I'm appreciated on other servers, but I like the atmosphere of this server better which is why I play here the most.  I know Highway Man, Rubulator, Wasabi, playa university, etc.... and get along with all of them.  Hope to be considered. Thanks!

• Rubulator likes this

#424 Lin

Posted 11 October 2019 - 02:47 PM

I've seen enough to know this application will not be considered any longer. It doesn't matter which name you wear, Percy.

• Some Girl Named Cher, Spare Parts, Highway Man and 2 others like this

#425 PedroBF

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:48 PM

Game Name: Pedro
First Name: Pedro
How often and what times do you play: Every day between 15hs and 18hs.
Why should we make you an Admin?: Because I want to help in the server by assisting other players.

#426 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 07 September 2021 - 06:37 PM

Are you interested in becoming an admin for Moongamers? Please use the following template! We would love to get to know more about you!

This post is for our regular players and newcomers who have come to the forums from BF1942 to find out about becoming an Admin for MoonGamers.

We are very particular who we put in charge of the store. Your posting here will not guarantee that you will become an Admin for MoonGamers! However, in order to get started in the "get to know you" process, you can help by posting your bios here.

Game Name:
First Name:
Do you use Discord:
How often and what times do you play:

#427 covidwhisperer

Posted 08 December 2021 - 07:18 PM

I nominate TheCalmingClam for admin

#428 Oscar Johansson

Posted 26 March 2022 - 11:43 AM

Player name: Oscar Johansson

First name: Oscar

Discord?: Yes

When and how often I play:  3-4 times a week, evenings and weekends CET.

Why I should be an admin: I like the community and I get along very well with most. I would like to admin the server responsibly when I can to ensure a happier and more harmonious player base. 

• Jubilee likes this

#429 DriFT

Posted 18 October 2022 - 02:09 PM

Player name: DriFt

First name: Math

When and how often I play:  3-4 times a week/1week on 2, weekends

Why I should be an admin: Helping players on moon's server when is without admin. I played this game since long time, so I know the rules. I have some experience with admin role in Simple Server. I can help with french people.

Br, 

• posi, Jubilee and MehulJ like this

#430 Scope

Posted 09 December 2022 - 03:10 PM

Game Name: iB| Scope
First Name: Nick
How often and what times do you play: Constant (work from home)

As stated, I work from home. I formerly owned the servers Moronville from around 2009-2013/14. The remaining regulars today trust me and have report with me, but I've also been playing again after a 7 year hiatus for the past two months and earned the trust and respect of most current regulars. I have my own business which I do have to oversee from time to time, but otherwise I work from home and between phone calls and e-mails I am consistently on the server, both as a player and observer of other players' actions/demeanors, habits don't die hard apparently as a former server owner. After a short and very self-convincing, talk with another Moon admin recently, I think I'd be a solid addition to the Admin team in keeping the game alive and fluent for all players, pros and newcomers. Let's keep going.

• MehulJ likes this

#431 DriFT

Posted 21 December 2022 - 05:42 AM

Player name: DriFt

First name: Math

When and how often I play:  3-4 times a week/1week on 2, weekends

Why I should be an admin: Helping players on moon's server when is without admin. I played this game since long time, so I know the rules. I have some experience with admin role in Simple Server. I can help with french people.

Br, 

Any updates on this request? Maybe someone could PM me.

Thank you and Br, 

#432 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 23 December 2022 - 09:02 AM

Thank you for the admin applications, they are under review. If/when we have made a decision, and it is a positive one, we will make contact.

Miller

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com