Photo

Para Omaha / Radio spam

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Steve2112

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:38 PM

The Key word is Para or Parachute. Omaha Para has a para drop in it. LOL

I'm missing all the lingo as well as game mechanics. The comment was "you can chute anywhere in Omaha". OUt of say a plane, yes...you CAN literally chute anywhere you want. But Omaha you need jumped or blown off a cliff.....right? So NOT chute anywhere you want. That is *IF* your button works everytime and mine does NOT. 

So....could you please enlighten me on wut is goin on here?  :confused-smiley-013:

#22 Spare Parts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:40 PM

The Key word is Para or Parachute. Omaha Para has a para drop in it. LOL

I'm missing all the lingo as well as game mechanics. The comment was "you can chute anywhere in Omaha". OUt of say a plane, yes...you CAN literally chute anywhere you want. But Omaha you need jumped or blown off a cliff.....right? So NOT chute anywhere you want. That is *IF* your button works everytime and mine does NOT. 

So....could you please enlighten me on wut is goin on here?  :confused-smiley-013:

If I am reading this correctly you have not played Omaha with the two stationary planes, hanging in the air above the map.  The map where you spawn on top of the wings and can jump, then land pretty much where ever you want, based on your skill with a parachute?  Is that the map you have not played and therefore have no idea what the guys are talking about?  That map?

The free fall is awesome. You can get almost anywhere you want on the map. Basically no where is safe on Omaha tdm. Beach, middle or back base. Having the ability allows to control where and when you open the chute.  Zooking people from chute or tanks is fun too. Great for hunting Angerfist too.. :angry-smiley-038: :rofl2:  That squirrel killing machine...sigh

I might be missing some humor...but how do you chute "anywhere you want" on Omaha? 

careful ...u might rustle up the evil ones...lol

or silence fools.

You think you can silence a fool....lol. 

shhhhhhh

#23 Colonel Tavington

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:34 PM

Psalm 104:15

#24 Grassy

Posted 09 December 2017 - 03:29 AM

Mark 5  

#25 Zap Rowsdower

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:31 PM

austin 3:16

to stay on topic.i like hearing "lets go lets lets go" right before being shot. i like to think its a really off beat ska song.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com