Photo

Map rotations and Zooks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Grassy

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:42 PM

Hiya Folks, 

This is just honest simple questions, 

1.Did someone nerf the Bazookas again?  What are supposed to be one shot kills haven't been happening...on infantry and tanks and jeeps.  

2.Folks in the server as of about 3 minutes ago are wondering why there are only 5 or so maps in rotation?  very boring...

Thanks in advance

#2 Rubulator

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

I know zooks have been adjusted on infantry dmg... I'm not aware on tank... I havent noticed a diff zooking tanks or other vehicles.

​I had suggested reducing the # of maps to the popular and rotating in 1 or 2 of the others when they change it...

Not sure if my suggestion is why, but it's being tried to see if it increases pop. Even at 5 maps that's almost 4 hours. Better chance a pop map will be active. 

• Captain John H. Miller likes this

#3 Grassy

Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:37 PM

thanks for the quick response bro!!  gonna go jump in server now!!

• Rubulator likes this

#4 Steve2112

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:31 PM

I think it's better to not keep extending maps. And here's why: Yes sure...there are a FEW people who request extended time. And it may keep people in that map. But....a LONG tiring battle causes people to IMMEDIATELY go on RnR when the map is done. They just need a break. Even if the next map is cool. 

Keep fresh maps rotating. Yes...I know some people will leave if they are not good at the incoming map. Say...no planes for example. BUT...if they know the next map will cycle through, they might stay...or come back in a bit.

I like having as many maps as possible, but I do not favor one just because it favors me. So...odd man out I guess. 

• Rubulator likes this

#5 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:31 PM

1) Why? I toss a vote in to revert to the default zook settings.

2) I sincerely would like an explanation as to the thought put in to the choice of a 5 map rotation. Also, just try map vote. It hurts nothing. At the start of the next map, admin run a vote on what they figure players want, and let the players decide. Toggle the vote off after.

#6 Spare Parts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:51 PM

2) I sincerely would like an explanation as to the thought put in to the choice of a 5 map rotation. Also, just try map vote. It hurts nothing. At the start of the next map, admin run a vote on what they figure players want, and let the players decide. Toggle the vote off after.

are you sure you enjoy playing here?

#7 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:23 AM

On and off.

#8 Angerfist

Posted 10 December 2017 - 09:24 AM

On and off.

#9 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 10 December 2017 - 12:46 PM

Ok boys I'll bite. We'll say I'm having an off period.
What is the point of your posts? What do you suggest I do?

#10 Grassy

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

SMH

#11 Spare Parts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:47 AM

The point of my post was to gain an answer to a question.  When a human wants to know the answer to a question they usually put it into a written form, or an auditory stimulant.  Sometimes they can ask a question with their eyes, a tilt of the head or even sign language.  Questions are then usually followed up by an answer, an answer sometimes satisfies the question. 

My only knowledge of you is what you have written in 223 posts or what you type in game.  Having compiled the image of you that you, yourself have created for Moongamers, I asked....  are you sure you enjoy playing here?   

#12 Spare Parts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:55 AM

SMH

careful your head doesn't fall from your shoulders

#13 Grassy

Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:15 AM

SMH

careful your head doesn't fall from your shoulders

There is a huge difference between written text and unspoken word, English 101.  I should have put a smiley face behind it to assert that that particular comment was meant in a jovial manner.  

I have been punched and kicked many times in the head over the course of my life, if it hasn't fallen of yet, well,I suppose I am just lucky.

Admins are doing a great job here lately on customer service.  Is it perfect?  Nope, nothing is, however it is refreshing!

#14 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:47 PM

The point of my post was to gain an answer to a question.  When a human wants to know the answer to a question they usually put it into a written form, or an auditory stimulant.  Sometimes they can ask a question with their eyes, a tilt of the head or even sign language.  Questions are then usually followed up by an answer, an answer sometimes satisfies the question. 

My only knowledge of you is what you have written in 223 posts or what you type in game.  Having compiled the image of you that you, yourself have created for Moongamers, I asked....  are you sure you enjoy playing here?

Thank you for the explanation as to how people share information with one another. That has been lost on me my whole life.

I will stick with my answer of on and off.

Now, being part of the admin team do you have anything to add as far as the original post goes?
Or would you like to continue your tradition of avoidance and bicker about something unrelated such as my server preferences?
  • Grassy likes this

#15 Spare Parts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:32 PM

Thank you for the explanation as to how people share information with one another. That has been lost on me my whole life. I can see that by how you convey yourself, glad you appreciate the lesson.

I will stick with my answer of on and off.  Perfectly acceptable answer, thank you.

Now, being part of the admin team do you have anything to add as far as the original post goes? Yes, I was not consulted about zook settings so I can neither confirm or deny they were nerfed.  If I had been consulted, I would ask they be removed from the game, as any fool with one and a jeep can kill my tank quite easily.

As for the map rotation, again no one consulted me but I can see the logic behind trying it.  I think a 7 map rotation would nice to see, but alas my choices of maps may not be yours.
Or would you like to continue your tradition of avoidance and bicker about something unrelated such as my server preferences? I think you might have mistaken avoidance for simply not discussing something with you, that may be none of your concern and beyond your control.

#16 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 11 December 2017 - 04:15 PM

Yes, I was not consulted about zook settings so I can neither confirm or deny they were nerfed.  If I had been consulted, I would ask they be removed from the game, as any fool with one and a jeep can kill my tank quite easily.

As for the map rotation, again no one consulted me but I can see the logic behind trying it.  I think a 7 map rotation would nice to see, but alas my choices of maps may not be yours.

Thank you for this. Now we know that even Sr's get shafted from deciding on what changes get made.

I downvote the zook tampering. Just revert all the weapons to default settings.
I downvote the rotation attempt. "Choices" is the key word here. If food is bland, you do not serve a smaller portion, you add more flavor.

That's me.

• Grassy likes this

#17 Spare Parts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 07:18 PM

Yes, I was not consulted about zook settings so I can neither confirm or deny they were nerfed.  If I had been consulted, I would ask they be removed from the game, as any fool with one and a jeep can kill my tank quite easily.

Thank you for this. Now we know that even Sr's get shafted from deciding on what changes get made.

I downvote the zook tampering. Just revert all the weapons to default settings.
I downvote the rotation attempt. "Choices" is the key word here. If food is bland, you do not serve a smaller portion, you add more flavor.

That's me.

If that is all you got from this, i'm sorry for your limitations.  I know you have been gone for a while and just recently came back to start your forum vomit once again, so you probably were not aware I have been a Sr. for about a week and this would have been planned much longer than that.

Also, no one who matters called for a vote.  So thank you for your observations and opinions, they have been read and now acknowledged.

• Jubilee likes this

#18 Grassy

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:18 PM

for the greater good of the community...I'm locking this post.   Insults going back and forth isn't solving anything folks.

#19 Spare Parts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:59 PM

it was your thread, do what you like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com