Photo

Hello been awhile stopped in to say Hi

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MXsoBx

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:49 AM

Hello Moonies

I know its been long time , just stopped by to says hello. I glad to see MG still much alive , cant say that about my world of PC gaming. I have been busy with RL and not much time to play around until

lately with a rebuild of my PC. A lot has happened to me since played here at MG , I have had fond memories playing here of course I have memory leakage lol not a vivid as Like it to be. Lately been

watch ppl games via YouTube and new found twitch which got me interested in PUBG , kind of hard game but I manage little and met some people though that game and streamers. It's the only game I have installed atm and internet has improved quite abit for those who know me know that much about internet issue days past.

Shout out to my old bud Gillian and my counter parts of BF2 and the Admins , Sr. , Core that still I see some are still involved here. Nice' your good people congrats.

Hi Lin glad your dream community is still around for you , you've done so much and you deserve it and this community .

Anyways see you when I see you all

sincerely MXSoB (Dan) 

PS I be lurking from time to time.

• posi and Scoop1967 - Dan like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com