Photo

destroyed vehicles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smegga

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:15 PM

on the 12/10/2018 i logged into Arma 2 Op Arrowhead to find most of my vehicles and my heli destroyed and my btr very badly damaged. after looking around i find all players have lost vehicle of some sort. this is the second time in a few weeks this has happened. as i cannot replace the vehicles or give gems as replacement because i do not have the power to do so. you require the Snr Admin to do that. i do not know who the person is that is doing the damage. i thought i would give the information so that Snr Admins and core know this is happening.

#2 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:06 PM

Smegga: Could it be intended clean-up due to lack of use?  All my vehicles are gone, too, including those in my virtual garage.

#3 smegga

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:03 AM

If it was Clean up then fair enough, but would that destroy all wheels on a btr and damage the rest of the vehicle to orange? a clean up will remove the whole vehicle will it not. i had used the vehicles a few days before hand.

#4 DoberMan Pin-Sure

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:11 AM

Fair point re: damage, Smegga.  Could very well be foul play . . . unless it was just bad luck re: helis being shot down.   Let''s continue to monitor and we can check logs if we note damage not too distant in time from our observation of a change.  (Probably too many to review at this point in time.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com