Photo

Hangar North of Stary

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bob Dobbs

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:21 PM

Hi all!

I wanted to let you all know that I placed a Hangar at my base NNW of Stary that is intentionally left open. This is so everyone can obtain goods for their base that is hard to get. Feel free to use it for whatever you need. Also, any non-locked areas of my base are more than open tor you to shoot missions from.

- The Loot there spawns fuel pumps, gas barrels, and other loot that is hard to get. Go ahead and grab what you need.
- There will also be a wooden crate set at the entrance of the hangar for supplies that are extra to me... feel free to peruse that box as well.

- Please don't take any of the placed fuel pumps. I use those.

- Much thanks to Fruit for helping me with the funding!

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 30 June 2020 - 02:22 AM

Bob, next time you join our Discord and you see me online, send me a message and I will give you permissions. That way you don't have to keep joining Discord every time ;)

#3 birney

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:49 AM

When I come into game Bob dobbs I will also 'help out' with some more funding or you. As you have done this to help players out it is only fair that we help you out as well!!

Thank you for doing this. Do you still have a bright pink SUV??

#4 Bob Dobbs

Posted 04 July 2020 - 09:01 PM

I've set out a wooden crate on the outside of the hangar. I will put in goodies in there as I get them. Check often as inventory may change!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com