Photo

So you want to be a 1942 Admin? CD and Origin server

• Please log in to reply
431 replies to this topic

#401 Lord of War

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

Game Name: [ZoW] Lord of ZoW (VET)
First Name: Lewis
How often and what times do you play: Anytime I can/feel like it.
Why should we make you an Admin?: There are many occasions throughout my battlefield career
where I've seen disruptive play, cheating, etc. without any admins online to do anything about it.
Usualy get about 2 or 3 hours in every day, with a few exceptions.
considering my usual play of this amazing game, I would consider it a wise choice for me to be an
administrator for this lovely server. It would feel good to keep this community alive
and cheat free, as that was mostly a failed effort on the server I used to play on every day. I don't want MG to end up like that.
Note: I do not have a mic nor do I intend to purchase one. Hopefully this will not be a problem.

I have a mic now.

#402 Some Girl Named Cher

Posted 16 February 2016 - 07:28 PM

Game Name: Some Girl Named Cher
First Name: Cher
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: CQ and TDM
How often and what times do you play: As often as possible, and the times tend to vary
Why should we make you an Admin?: I enjoy playing on Moongamers' server every time I play BF1942. It is the only server I frequent and I love it for it's wonderful admins and great support. I would love to be a part of a wonderful gaming community and it's upkeep.

My age has changed by about, oh say 9 years lol, but I'd love to be considered an admin again for the 42 server :) My time is scattered well throughout the day and the evening in game and I idle TS frequently. Regardless of admin status, Moon is still my gaming home :) <3

• Luose likes this

#403 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 27 February 2016 - 12:36 PM

Game Name: -=TheT®oopeR=-

First Name: Urain 
How often and what times do you play: Every time I can, at least twice a week
Why should we make you an Admin?:  I know the game, the rules and most of the active gamers.  I have a good relation with admins and gamers.  I can Admin English, Spanish and Portuguese players.  And when no admin on I did already stop some problematic gamers just talking :) And I will have  More time at home as had some changes in mi life. I play my local time 8pm to 11pm mon-fri and most i can on  weekends. Troop

#404 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 28 February 2016 - 04:26 AM

Thank you for the admin applications, we will be discussing each one ;)

#405 Moving Target

Posted 15 March 2016 - 03:25 PM

Game Name: Moving Target
First Name: Scott
How often and what times do you play: Normally 3-5 weeknights, Saturdays/Sundays when I have some free time.
Why should we make you an Admin?: I've gotten to know a lot of the regular players. I try to be fair when I play, and I know the rules. I like to have fun with, and help new players learn how to do certain aspects of the game, when they ask.
  • Rubulator likes this

#406 sgt714

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:13 AM

Game Name: {DBH} SGT*714*

First Name: kris

How often and what times do you play: I play roughly an hour or 2 a day usually between 4-6 monday thru sat

Why should we make you an Admin?: I have been playing battlefield since the days of beta wake. I have played with clans in the hay day of 1942 but now i fly solo and understand the dynamics of the game. I can't stand people stealing your equipment while u are repairing or just blatant disregard for the rules. I am a big fan of moongamers and would like to keep it going as one of, if not the best place to play 1942.

#407 mmcoiner

Posted 05 June 2016 - 08:18 PM

Game Name: mmcoiner

First Name: Matt

How often do you play: I've been playing about 3-4 nights a week.

Why should you be an admin? Because I want to rule the tri-state area! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 170px-Heinz_Doofenshmirtz.png

In addition to that, I still love the Moonie community. I've been a senior admin in the past on BF2, 2142, COD4, so I'm familiar with the rules and believe I can lend a hand.

#408 Grassy

Posted 06 June 2016 - 06:34 PM

Game Name: mmcoiner

First Name: Matt

How often do you play: I've been playing about 3-4 nights a week.

Why should you be an admin? Because I want to rule the tri-state area! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 170px-Heinz_Doofenshmirtz.png

In addition to that, I still love the Moonie community. I've been a senior admin in the past on BF2, 2142, COD4, so I'm familiar with the rules and believe I can lend a hand.

Howdy Mccoiner,

Posting your app now in the Senior forums...its just a matter of procedure as you already know!  Welcome back

• Rubulator likes this

#409 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 09 June 2016 - 09:43 AM

Game Name: -=TheT®oopeR=-

First Name: Urain 
How often and what times do you play: Every time I can, at least twice a week
Why should we make you an Admin?:  I know the game, the rules and most of the active gamers.  I have a good relation with admins and gamers.  I can Admin English, Spanish and Portuguese players.  And when no admin on I did already stop some problematic gamers just talking :) And I will have  More time at home as had some changes in mi life. I play my local time 8pm to 11pm mon-fri and most i can on  weekends. Troop

Hi, would like to know about this.

#410 bloodmanic

Posted 16 July 2016 - 03:14 PM

Game Name: Bloodmanic (-=4th=-)

First Name: Chris
How often and what times do you play: Typically once a day or ever other day. Times vary throughout the day/night.
Why should we make you an Admin?:  I have ran multiple clans and servers. I love this game and of course this server. I want to do everything I can to help keep what little population is left in 1942 playing 1942.

Hopefully we can make something happen! :D

• Grassy and Rubulator like this

#411 Spare Parts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 03:24 PM

Game Name: Spare Parts

First Name:    Tony

How often and what times do I play:  I am freelance so I may not play for a week at a time, but then I will be off for a week and I play several times a day almost everyday.  A lot, I play a lot.

Why should you make me an admin:  I have played on MG for awhile now and have given nothing back in return.  I see that it takes hard work to keep this going and I would like to do my share.  If you need admin, I would like to help out.

• Rubulator likes this

#412 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:25 PM

Game Name: HairyRussianDude

First Name: Nick

How often and what times do you play: Sporadically throughout the week.

Why should we make you an Admin?: Why not?

I've aged a bit to 28 now but tada!

#413 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 22 December 2016 - 10:06 PM

Alright I'm trying this again...

I've been active in the community. Tried conglomerating map change requests to make reading easier for Lin and the higher ups, tried starting some admin appreciation rather than admin shaming, I'm one of few who doesn't give dink answers when someone asks simple questions in game, and I've been a good boy. I'm also very laid off at the moment with time on my hands in the evenings when you lack admin presence. I would be well suited as an evening babysitter.

• Grassy likes this

#414 Moving Target

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:10 PM

I'm one of few who doesn't give dink answers when someone asks simple questions in game,

Maybe that's why. We need more snarkiness! ;)
  • Hairy Russian Dude likes this

#415 Grassy

Posted 28 December 2016 - 02:19 AM

HRD FTW

• Hairy Russian Dude likes this

#416 sagittarii

Posted 20 January 2017 - 12:33 PM

Game Name: sagittarii®
First Name: Stephan (Steven)
Location: Vienna, Austria, Central Europe (south of huge Germany)
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: both, but FF-off is my fav
How often and what times do you play: depends on my job and my studies. almost every day, several hours.
Why should we make you an Admin?: This is a good question. Well, I`m pretty well known on the servers and I think I'm a respected player. (I get less tked since I wear my [REG]! smile.gif I know the rules detailed (translated them) and I think I was able to apply them correctly. In my opinion, the most important reason why I should be made an Admin is the fact that I play at times when my american/australian/japan friends are sleeping and dreaming of the beach. I'm on regularly from 4am EST and there is no admin and just chaos on the servers. I want to help to sort this.

ty for your time, sag

p.s. ty for the PM (*******)

Game Name: sagittarii
First Name: I didnt change my name.
Which server do you play, TDM or CQ?: erm... yes.
How often and what times do you play: European afternoon until late. Plenty of time in the next few weeks/months.
Why should we make you an Admin?: What ever happens, its my fault.

ty for your time, sag

p.s.  Id like to help with map changing in european seeding times. Catch me in TS or PM. Thanks.

• Joker (Aut) and Eliminator like this

#417 Lin

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:38 AM

WB Sag!

• sagittarii likes this

#418 Lt.Col.Sheppard

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:06 PM

Game Name: Sheppard

First Name: Ronnie

Server: CQ? (Doesn't say anymore tbh)

How often and when: I usually play evenings and can generally play every day

Why should we make you Admin: Been here 8 years, playing for Battlefield 1942 for a tad bit longer. Also, I'm usually on when no admins are on so I figured it'd help with the gaps between when admins are on.

#419 LeftMouseShoot?

Posted 04 March 2017 - 12:17 PM

Game Name: Spammers. Lurker. Hate, Metropolitan
First Name: Rick
How often and what times do you play:I play all days of the week, between 6-11 central time.. Weekends I am on all different hours.. Some weekdays im on late early morning hours..
Why should we make you an Admin?: I do enjoy playing on the servers, and I love when teams play by the rules and how the game was intended. I find myself often times trying to help admins in game when people abuse and break rules. I hate being a tattle tale and all, but Id rather everyone enjoy the game and have fun. Thank you. PS  Im available again if anyone thinks they need another admin who will watch over the servers like Angerfist, with the passion of EMP.

#420 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:23 PM

Thank you for the applications, they will be reviewed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com