Photo

Hack pictures

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Angerfist

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:54 PM

Since everybody talks about Hack all day long in the server, I'd like to participate :

1. A nice picture of  Hack, probably 2 - 3 pounds :

2. A dinosaur made of Hack : RAWR !

3. Crazy Hack face : looks a bit like Joker[AUT]

Attached Files

• FunkMastaSpaz likes this

#2 Angerfist

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:57 PM

4. The king of all Hack compositions : Mett (roughly chopped Hack) with Brötchen (Bagels) and onions ! 

Attached Files

#3 Angerfist

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:01 AM

5. Even sexy gurls like Hack ! 

Time to go to bed, stay tuned for more stunning Hack pictures ! Feel free to post your Hack pictures here !

Attached Files

• FunkMastaSpaz and Bot like this

#4 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 16 April 2015 - 03:38 AM

That one hack sure looks like Joker! You dont have any krautwurst picture, KW?

#5 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:19 PM

ahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahhahhahhaahhahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

#6 sassearge73

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

some more...

kermett.jpg?w=625

mett7.jpg

mettonthebeach.jpg

mett6.jpg

• Angerfist and FunkMastaSpaz like this

#7 Angerfist

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:37 PM

Right on Sasse ! (lol x 5 at "Clubsemmel")

#8 duff

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:50 AM

• Angerfist likes this

#9 Angerfist

Posted 17 April 2015 - 10:14 AM

:bouncy3: OH MY GOD Duff bringin' this to the next level !  :bouncy3:

#10 sassearge73

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:44 PM

some other stuff...

mettallica.jpg?w=614

mettchbox.jpg?w=614

toolbox or even better: Mettbox...may be from Tim Taylor...

wurst.jpg?w=425&h=490

• Angerfist and FunkMastaSpaz like this

#11 FunkMastaSpaz

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:25 PM

There are a few blatant give-away characteristics when searching for hackers:

hats-of-meat.jpg          Meat_Shoe.jpg   the-most-disgusting-thing-ive-ever-seen-

If you notice any of these, please contact an admin.

• Angerfist and -=TheTroopeR=- like this

#12 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:32 PM

my stomach ache for all the laughing ROFL !!! :rofl:  :yourock:  :-D

• FunkMastaSpaz likes this

#13 Steve2112

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:16 PM

Anger...I think you disregard what things look like to other players. YOU may have excellent game play...a perfect system. Low local internet traffic. Great ping and whatever.

But now you are making fun of others who DON'T..and I am not surprised. You make fun of, bait and talk trash during game play so why would I be surprised?

You would have it that "cheating" is impossible/ You would have it that any advantages are impossible and imaginary. You would have it it's all just "ping" or superior skills.

I realize that more people cry cheat than actually do cheat...but I would also suggest some compassion, understanding and tolerance. MOST of the players that say "cheat" are frustrated about things they have no control over.

As opposed to people that actually DO cheat OR-  enjoy game play advantages. Not anyone's fault...but do try to understand.

• duff likes this

#14 gregefc

Posted 23 April 2015 - 01:11 AM

Anger...I think you disregard what things look like to other players. YOU may have excellent game play...a perfect system. Low local internet traffic. Great ping and whatever.

But now you are making fun of others who DON'T..and I am not surprised. You make fun of, bait and talk trash during game play so why would I be surprised?

You would have it that "cheating" is impossible/ You would have it that any advantages are impossible and imaginary. You would have it it's all just "ping" or superior skills.

I realize that more people cry cheat than actually do cheat...but I would also suggest some compassion, understanding and tolerance. MOST of the players that say "cheat" are frustrated about things they have no control over.

As opposed to people that actually DO cheat OR-  enjoy game play advantages. Not anyone's fault...but do try to understand.

https://youtu.be/DksSPZTZES0
  • Angerfist, -=TheTroopeR=- and SgtBarrett like this

#15 Lin

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:33 AM

Anger is from Germany so of course he will have one of the best pings to the server. I remember when his system broke, not too long ago, and he didn't get to play for quite a while. He's been with us for so many years that I lost count and some of the things I really appreciate about him are his sense of humor, and his wisdom about the game and other players.

I too have really been enjoying this thread. :D

#16 Steve2112

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:07 AM

https://youtu.be/DksSPZTZES0

Yep I expected that. Didn't take long.

For the record- I like Anger. A really good dude who has recently helped me immensely. Maybe more than I deserve. 

• SgtBarrett likes this

#17 Angerfist

Posted 23 April 2015 - 09:49 AM

This thread is the product of a gaming night FULL of hack crying. ABSOLUTELY FULL of hack crying, it was insane. I was totally pissed, so I started this thread.

I'm far from excellent. I'm good but because I like perfection, I can't say that I'm excellent. I'm living in a city with 260.000 inhabitants including two universities, so much for low local traffic. Might have a bonus for good infrastructure though. I'm rolling with a 130 ping, and that's far from good. Some years ago, the mighty gods of the interwebz decided that I shall play with a 180 ping for half a year. That wasn't cool. My machine is mediocre, but it's enough for 42. My mouse sucks hard, so prepare to get owned harder as soon as I go buy a gaming mouse.

The reasons why some hack cryers become the "victim" of my "irony" :

1. Some of the guys who get accused of hacking are my longtime gaming buddies and sometimes even FRIENDS. I simply KNOW that they aren't hacking. They just rock.

2. Sometimes I can't take people serious any more because they accused ME of hacking. One guy actually managed to call me a hacker under FIVE different smurf names. 

3. I never said that nobody is hacking. In fact, we do our best to catch them. BUT THAT TAKES TIME. Yelling around in the server is the wrong way of fighting them. Send a message to an Admin in the forums. Maybe take a screenshot or a video. Bring it to our attention via forum message. We WILL take the time to look into it. But it won't happen instantly. It takes time. I've said that a trillion times in game chat, but nothing changes. I could enforce our rules regarding hack accusating in a brutal way, or I could make some ironic jokes about it. What would you prefer ? 

4. I often witness guys who have the lowest game knowledge / skill level crying the most. It isn't very satisfying to tell them the same every damned day (look at 3.). Therefore, my compassion and understanding for them went very low. It's very frustrating.

5. Trash talk always has been part of the game, and always will be. As long as it doesn't get too far, I'll be right in the middle of it ;-) 

• -=TheTroopeR=- and mattybeast like this

#18 Steve2112

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:45 AM

Duly noted Anger.

I understand seeing it from admin and good players side. I truly do. 

Also see it from noobs side...but NOT from intentional troublemakers side. When you know you are a good gamer, have a good system and half decent ping- and STILL get blasted hard...it's only natural to be a little suspicious? 

I hope you've noticed of late, I've behaved myself and  intend to continue. I actually think my scores have gotten better because of it! And I know I have a long way to go to fix my rep. Will try!

• Angerfist likes this

#19 Joker (Aut)

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:39 PM

Since everybody talks about Hack all day long in the server, I'd like to participate :

1. A nice picture of  Hack, probably 2 - 3 pounds :

2. A dinosaur made of Hack : RAWR !

3. Crazy Hack face : looks a bit like Joker[AUT]

I still don't get that joke. :confused-smiley-013:  :P

#20 -=TheTroopeR=-

Posted 23 April 2015 - 12:40 PM

:offtop:   ......... please more fun hack images !!!   i´ve entered here to laugh more !!!

So anger is german..... :pwned:     ,   I did knew but wanted to use that emoticon, and he will :slipped:    ahahahhaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com