Photo

Respect

Bad behavior

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Von Trapp

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:16 PM

Playing this evening I was kicked for a TK.  When I logged back on I asked why, as it was an accident.  I was out of ammo in Thompson and in Colt, and I dropped a nade to secure a flag.  I inadvertently killed a teammate, which was not my intention.

Anyway when I questioned the admin, Angerfist, he told me that I did it on purpose because I saw my teammate.  Wow, he is a mind reader?   NOT.  I told him that I NEVER intentionally TK, and that I was sorry.  He then proceeded to tell me that I was basically kicked for "stupidity"

Wow, I thought that this was a gaming community that respects people, and for him to call me out like that is wrong.  And then some friend of his, Andrew something..., proceeded to tell him that he was correct to kick me, basically because I am stupid.

This type of behavior would not be tolerated by ANYONE with other admins, it would get a great big warning, if not a kick for being disrespectful to other players...I thought that the admins were suppose to set examples by how they act.  He certainly did no in this situation

I will end this by saying that I have never had an issue with Anger before this, in fact he has always been one of the better admins on the server.  I NEVER write in the forums, but this really pissed me off, and he was wrong to act this way.

• duff and God of War (VET) like this

#2 Grassy

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:33 PM

Thanks for bringing your concerns to the forums.   We value all of our members and players and will alert the corresponding admin for a response.

thank you for your patronage

#3 Angerfist

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:07 AM

It's obvious that you misunderstood a huge part of what I typed in gamechat. You left parts out and you added some little things. And you blow my statements out of proportion. Usually I would go into the details to make sure you understand what I mean.

But the last part of your complaint just turns it into a joke. You preaching about respect is a joke.

Yesterday I warned you not to use grenades as primary weapon, and from this point you enjoyed throwing pretty aggressive disrespect into my direction. For some time, I thought about kicking you for simply not stopping with the unjustified, ongoing verbal assaults. Which went far beyond calling me "stupid". Pretty shady move to present yourself as the "disrespected" victim of "bad behavior" in your post.

Not sure what you are expectin now. There is nothing I need to apologize for. And I will not waste my time justifying my actions to someone who just tried to turn the facts around for 180 degrees to make me look bad.

#4 King of the Squirrels

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:05 PM

Everyone should stop when asked by a admin. Von Trapp you just got a warning kick.  I consider this close issue. 

#5 Von Trapp

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:40 PM

So, when tanks are being used, we can no longer nade?   I admit that I was warned on this, but ebbed my use of nades WAY back.  However others were constantly nading, and were never warned not once.  Seems that I was singled out, and look at the log, he did call me stupid.

#6 Renlist

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:49 PM

On a map like Omaha as Axis, it's acceptable to toss 3 nades from a bunker,  then go to another bunker further away to get 3 more.  When those are used up, I head down the hill with my machine gun, no nades.  If I were an admin and observed someone constantly going back to the ammo box for more nades,,,well ...maybe you were observed doing something like that.  i was warned back in the day when I spammed nades, I  got  kicked one time, after a warning.   

If you happened to be at an ammo box behind sandbags near a flag, such as on Kharkov...and an enemy tank is trying to cap, I doubt you would be kicked at that flag while trying to blow up that tank with multiple nade tosses from the ammo box.

#7 Grassy

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:28 PM

Before I lock this, here is the rule which is found in the English version of the Server Rules at the bottom of the main page.

This is a kickable/bannable offense. We define nade/expack spam as:
1) Standing at the ammo crate and throwing over your allotted three grenades, or allotted four expacks.
2) Running from ammo box to bunker window (or similar), throwing nades/expacks, then running back to ammo box and back to window, etc, multiple times.
3 ) Spamming is allowed towards amour and must stop once the vehicle is destroyed.

Please give this a read to prevent any further misunderstandings.

We appreciate you playing here and hope this helps further the understanding of the rules here at MG.

Best Regards,

#8 Lin

Posted 28 June 2016 - 07:50 PM

We've also been made aware of players who will pick up packs from others just to spam the nades that way. That won't work, either and is still considered to be nade (or exppack) spamming.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com