Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:43 AM

Is the server down ?  IP Change ? 

Please help    thanks

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 26 June 2016 - 07:48 AM

It is still up and same IP: 64.120.56.204:14567

#3 Lin

Posted 26 June 2016 - 08:33 AM

Lesson in manners #1: If you are going to be a guest in someone's home (or server), it is a good idea not to insult them.

Lesson in manners #2: If you have had the bad judgment to insult them, it is a good idea to apologize.

• Jubilee and Grassy like this

#4 Dr. Detroit

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:13 PM

I cannot connect to the IP you gave me

#5 Dr. Detroit

Posted 26 June 2016 - 09:23 PM

I can connect to other game servers, but not moongamers.     I have no special firewall settings or any unusual network settings.

#6 Rubulator

Posted 27 June 2016 - 12:13 AM

Go to the unban section and submit the info that is requested in that section... This will give us the info needed to look into your issue... Also supply the message you get when attempting to access the game... Thanks...

#7 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 27 June 2016 - 03:27 AM

Detroit read what Lin wrote carefully and make a reply to it.

• Grassy likes this

#8 Dr. Detroit

Posted 27 June 2016 - 09:31 AM

Sorry,  please kill this thread.  Thanks to everyone for offering help.

For the past several days my router is to blame.    Switched back to old router and everything works......go figure.

I guess all the hoopla of Asus routers is greatly over rated.   I got the thing three months ago and it has already failed. 

I'll try a cold reset of the router later this week.  Hopefully that will bring it back to normal.

#9 Dr. Detroit

Posted 27 June 2016 - 10:28 AM

Detroit read what Lin wrote carefully and make a reply to it.

What Lin posted made no sense to me.  I was not being disrespectful or insulting.   

If making a plea for help is disrespectful or insulting - then I offer a humble apology.

#10 Lin

Posted 29 June 2016 - 04:13 AM

I reviewed the logs. A few kiddies thought they would try to tick me off by going on an insult rage. At what appears to be the end of it, you chimed in saying one of them was "uncannily accurate." In retrospect, that could have been a supporting comment or an innocent one. If I took it wrong, the apology needs to come from me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com