Photo

Admin Abuse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 HawkeyeCI5

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:44 PM

Hello, I just wanted to make a complaint about admin abuse. what I think is admin abuse anyway.

I was banned from the server the other day without much warning by angerfist. I complained about something that was obviously fishy going on, he then kicked me. When I came back I asked why I was kicked and he told me to "stfu and play" I replied with "I'm just pointing out whats really going on here" I cant remember what exactly was said next but it was something along the lines of do what I say or your gone, to which I replied "that seems like admin abuse" and that I was just gunna leave the server anyway, and since then I have been banned. To me, this seems a bit excessive and an abuse of admin power.

#2 Eliminator

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:05 PM

I suggest next time you bring hackusations to the forums instead of talking about it in game.

#3 HawkeyeCI5

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:29 PM

take a look at the forums, it gets brought up all the time, nothing ever gets done about it though.

#4 posi

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:43 PM

We do our best to oversee the server and to remove problem players.  Often we have players who volunteer their time to assist staff. 

Accusing a player that may play on many servers and has years and years of experience often happens and this has to be addressed also.

This is where the baloney is folks,  on a random player's word because he just got shot the Admin team is suppose to jump and BAN said player immediately.  That is NOT what we do here.  

• -=TheTroopeR=- and Rubulator like this

#5 Sgt. NoScope

Posted 04 July 2016 - 06:55 PM

Your complaint has been noted Hawkeye, I'm locking this thread until the appropriate persons are available for comment. :lock:

• Grassy and -=TheTroopeR=- like this

#6 Lin

Posted 05 July 2016 - 06:41 AM

Your IP is not in the firewall and there is no "hawkeye" in the ban list. Unless your plan is to come in here and troll, why don't you place an unban request in the appropriate forum so we can find out what actually happened?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com