Photo

Sniper Sissy Gameplay Video

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#41 posi

Posted 09 July 2016 - 05:25 PM

The video from another server does not illustrate gameplay on Moongamers whatsoever.  Not even a little bit, ever.   If we are down to 3 vs 3 it's probable that one of the 6 is an Admin who would warn/kick/ban for team killing. Even if that was not the case our server settings would prevent this type of gameplay.

If you are in someones elses house we encourage you to follow the rules of that house.  

Revenge or self defense team killing is not tolerated here.  No single Admin or Player represents the whole,  Many if not most of our long term players have received multiple warns/kicks/bans from the Admin team in an effort to bring them into line with the type of competitive and fun play we expect.  

We are never reluctant to issue a long term peer reviewed ban on any player.

#42 Hillbillyninja

Posted 09 July 2016 - 06:25 PM

After seeing the video where he tk;s vex Im sure he needs to play at moonies-keep him there plez-And Grefec-No 1 knows u STFU

Also I will stick to what I said all along -after seeing this video- There are alot of IT's in the world today who can make a video an edit it-This proves nothing

I cant wait for the {new} punkbuster and {new} BF1

• Harriet Tubman likes this

#43 Harriet Tubman

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:00 PM

Just an example Posi, didn't mean to insinuate that that exact circumstance happens on moon (especially if admins are on). Like I said when I change my names I avoid the harassment, that happens to be a video of someone I know that was getting tked by him in a different server. If moon admins are on stuff like that doesn't happen, but it shows the mentality of a player like vexador and what he does if there aren't admins on.

After seeing the video where he tk;s vex Im sure he needs to play at moonies-keep him there plez-And Grefec-No 1 knows u STFU

Also I will stick to what I said all along -after seeing this video- There are alot of IT's in the world today who can make a video an edit it-This proves nothing

lol Greg is a legit OG, one of the more known players out of all the communities. Also I can link you to the streams of myself or jubilee playing with no edits just raw gameplay and you will still find some excuse. When bf1 comes out which I will play, I am sure you will find excuses and cry. You will last 1-2 days before declaring everyone is cheating except for you and then come back to 1942.

• Twilight, Angerfist and Spare Parts like this

#44 Angerfist

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:10 PM

I know Greg (hey bro :bhi: )

• Lin and dodgem like this

#45 gregefc

Posted 09 July 2016 - 09:17 PM

Lol God bless anyone that would take the time to edit video of a 14 year old game to make it seem like they're good and not hacking. At that point, I say let them hack. 😂

Hilly, I never was the best player in 1942 but i certainly took the time to learn the ins and outs of the game from some of the better players. I never made it past gaming in 1942 other than using a usb mouse and laptop. I feel like if you would have gotten out of your comfort zone back when you played on ATF and taken the time to learn, you would realize there are just some very good players. I guess I should just consider myself lucky to have adminned here for a bit, over at =SoC=, and in the BFCL when it was still active, and just played the game since it first came out. I started out playing with only my clanmates, but soon branched out and learned what this game really had to offer.

I'll quit trolling you via messenger (even though you messaged me first haha). I just hope you can realize some people have put a lot of practice into this game and are just THAT good.

#46 Jubilee

Posted 09 July 2016 - 09:46 PM

No offense was taken, Steve.

Posi - I didn't mean to insinuate that moon allows that behavior to happen. We don't. I'd simply rather smurf, not be bothered, and not have to kick someone resulting in loss of pop.

Hilly - most of the videos I take (and HT as well) exist on twitch - a LIVE stream that doesn't get altered once uploaded. Wouldn't it be rather hard to play AND edit a live feed at the same time?

• Lin likes this

#47 gregefc

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:43 PM

I think a lot has to do with where you began your 1942 career and whether you branched out or not. I mainly played the same server with the same people for the first good year or two I played. There were ample infantry players I could have sworn were cheating... I told them they used scripts and other crap to better their play and accused them of hacking... Then I finally decided to hop on other servers when they invited me so they could show me how they did what they did. I was happily proven wrong and my skill level increased tenfold. I also then had the ability to enlighten a lot of other people and show them the same things.

These top tier infy players that remain can all be traced back to at least the Ghetto Berlin era. These top tier pilots that remain I can almost guarantee have spent many an hour 1v1 dogfighting on an otherwise empty server. These top tier tankers have spent the same energy and hours 1v1ing and have experience in tanking only maps.

My skill level really didn't start to increase until I started taking things a bit more seriously circa 2007 or so. I would be willing to bet that myself, terminal, and mint (many will recall him) spent at least 2000 hours over the course of a year and a half 1v1 tanking, dogfighting, and infy.

As with anything else it just takes time. I was the one screaming hacker in the beginning and by the time I hung up the game I was on the receiving end of the claims.

#48 gregefc

Posted 09 July 2016 - 11:18 PM

On a side note and a legitamite question for you Hilly...

You gamed with Yahtzee many a time and chatted it up with her on TS even. She played for one of the better NA clans circa 2008-2009 in RG. She was an extremely solid infantry player, better than 99.9 percent around today. Her and DocD were a very good duo in matches. Why wasn't she a hacker? You certainly seemed to always get along with her. The thing I don't understand is that I know for a fact you've played with people that are very skilled and not had a problem with them. Is it because they just stand out more now? Honestly, I don't understand.

#49 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 01:30 AM

I know Greg (hey bro :bhi: )

im srry sir butt no1 nose u so u can jst shut it

• dodgem, Angerfist and gregefc like this

#50 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 01:36 AM

On a side note and a legitamite question for you Hilly...

You gamed with Yahtzee many a time and chatted it up with her on TS even. She played for one of the better NA clans circa 2008-2009 in RG. She was an extremely solid infantry player, better than 99.9 percent around today. Her and DocD were a very good duo in matches. Why wasn't she a hacker? You certainly seemed to always get along with her. The thing I don't understand is that I know for a fact you've played with people that are very skilled and not had a problem with them. Is it because they just stand out more now? Honestly, I don't understand.

I think the mentality is that if you get to know someone then they can't be cheating but if its an anonymous person then they must be hiding something. I have gone in teamspeak before where the same people that thought I was a hacker would instantly be polite and ask for advice just because they could hear my voice and realize I was a normal good looking person.

Ghetto berlin was were the highest skilled infantry got most of their starts for the usa thats for sure. Was so much fun to play when 101st had it and there would be 32 people in there with at least 20 of them at a high level. And those 12 that weren't that good were probably trying to at least learn what they could.

And at least in raptors example for the highest level dogfighters the game has ever seen, if you peeps knew how many hours he put into flying games including simulators I think you would start to understand why he is able to fly at such a high level.

• gregefc likes this

#51 Harriet Tubman

Posted 10 July 2016 - 01:47 AM

Also if you guys want to learn something you can always just ask on these forums as there are a lot of very knowledgeable old skool players such as greg. Here is the actual thread where I was asking how to snipe and you can see how many people were willing to help.

http://www.moongamer...ic=60286&page=1

#52 Hillbillyninja

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:11 AM

Just an example Posi, didn't mean to insinuate that that exact circumstance happens on moon (especially if admins are on). Like I said when I change my names I avoid the harassment, that happens to be a video of someone I know that was getting tked by him in a different server. If moon admins are on stuff like that doesn't happen, but it shows the mentality of a player like vexador and what he does if there aren't admins on.

lol Greg is a legit OG, one of the more known players out of all the communities. Also I can link you to the streams of myself or jubilee playing with no edits just raw gameplay and you will still find some excuse. When bf1 comes out which I will play, I am sure you will find excuses and cry. You will last 1-2 days before declaring everyone is cheating except for you and then come back to 1942.

Then why did you leave before the round was over the other nite when I killed you on Ax-I'll tell you why-You are a candy ass.Also as you seen the other nite in the foreign sever-where Twilight an you followed me to-A Full server-with a 140 ping I took 1st place -no bots-So dont you worry ur pretty lil head over me pumpkin-I'll make it!

#53 Hillbillyninja

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:20 AM

Wow some of those shots are insane. I don't understand how you made that one Bocage shot where they guy dives behind the bridge rail. Its like the bullet goes through the bridge to hit the guy.

Because its hacks! no other explanation.

#54 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:24 AM

Wow some of those shots are insane. I don't understand how you made that one Bocage shot where they guy dives behind the bridge rail. Its like the bullet goes through the bridge to hit the guy.

Because its hacks! no other explanation.

There is one and I have told you this before SKILL

#55 Hillbillyninja

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:24 AM

Steve - practice practice practice! Or better yet, play slightly tipsy (as long as you're a happy drunk) because then you lose most conscious inhibitions. But don't drink too or else you'll you need a BF DD. It's easier to master medic or assault first then move to rifles rather than vice versa.

Yes to both Renlist & HT as far as why I personally change nicks once in a while. 1) I'd rather play on a fuller server anonymously (with people who would quit upon sight of my name) than play on a nearly empty server. 2) I sometimes grow weary of people questioning my integrity and blaming their shortcomings on everything and everyone else.

Thanks for the encouragement! I will keep trying! Until either I or BF42 dies, whichever comes first. LOL. 

I realize as a "leet" player (ha- I like that), you're in a no win situation. People are gonna be suspicious of something that APPEARS to be impossible to them. You have to understand how it might look to someone else...and how their game play appears to them. Like Olin said, there are times I am just BLASTING away point blank, and their one shot kills. I am not entirely sure that is always just "skill"...but, no matter. I've FINALLY come to terms that it might be several reasons. "hack" is likely way way bottom of list. 

However, I would like to say that changing names CAN be counterproductive too. Now that I am familiar with your usual name and true skills, all is well. I wouldn't quit because I saw your name. I'd just try to kill ya, or HOPE we get on the same team.

BUT, if I see a "new" player with advanced skills- how do you think THAT looks? I'm at ease with a familiar name, no matter the skill level. Like friends. But if I see some new hot shot tearing it up and not saying nothing, well...I'd wonder who is this and what's going on. Every time you create a new name, I gotta deal with the same stuff over and over! Like a neurosis, lol. 

Fair enough steve, but another thing to keep in mind that I don't know if happens to jubilee but would happen to me at a very high rate is people tking/trying to tk me or when friendly fire was on they would shoot me to almost no health so as not to get a tk then run away. This would go away every time I would change my name as the people that would do this either hated the name they were attacking or thought the name was cheating.

You get stuff like this video from an infantry player that is very skilled and another player in a pub can't handle it so he feels the need to 'try' to tk. I say try because he fails miserably. BTW surprise its a moon regular that complains in game all the time trying to tk him.

I thought intentional team killing in retaliation was not permitted here?

#56 posi

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:27 AM

They apparently hacked your video

Edit :  I can see you are reposting the video which was not filmed on this server.

Details - They matter 

#57 Hillbillyninja

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:49 AM

Lol God bless anyone that would take the time to edit video of a 14 year old game to make it seem like they're good and not hacking. At that point, I say let them hack.

Hilly, I never was the best player in 1942 but i certainly took the time to learn the ins and outs of the game from some of the better players. I never made it past gaming in 1942 other than using a usb mouse and laptop. I feel like if you would have gotten out of your comfort zone back when you played on ATF and taken the time to learn, you would realize there are just some very good players. I guess I should just consider myself lucky to have adminned here for a bit, over at =SoC=, and in the BFCL when it was still active, and just played the game since it first came out. I started out playing with only my clanmates, but soon branched out and learned what this game really had to offer.

I'll quit trolling you via messenger (even though you messaged me first haha). I just hope you can realize some people have put a lot of practice into this game and are just THAT good.

I seen where you mentioned me 1st in this post mister! Thats why I PMed you! And what you had to say was very rude in my opinion.but hey just because i don't know or remember you..hey its no big thing?

#58 Steve2112

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:52 AM

I think the mentality is that if you get to know someone then they can't be cheating but if its an anonymous person then they must be hiding something. I have gone in teamspeak before where the same people that thought I was a hacker would instantly be polite and ask for advice just because they could hear my voice and realize I was a normal good looking person.

Ghetto berlin was were the highest skilled infantry got most of their starts for the usa thats for sure. Was so much fun to play when 101st had it and there would be 32 people in there with at least 20 of them at a high level. And those 12 that weren't that good were probably trying to at least learn what they could.

And at least in raptors example for the highest level dogfighters the game has ever seen, if you peeps knew how many hours he put into flying games including simulators I think you would start to understand why he is able to fly at such a high level.

That's messed up. I can tell you're a GREAT looking person just by reading your text!  :love2:

#59 Steve2112

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:55 AM

This thread reminds me of my family. It occurred to me I love you all just as much as them. (and yes, I do love them so....through good times and....other times.  :D

#60 gregefc

Posted 10 July 2016 - 10:13 AM

Aww don't play innocent now, buttercup. I love you!!!

znq29u.png
  • Bot likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com