Photo

Allied won another Omaha

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Renlist

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:24 AM

Axis was clever, top players.  They changed the hard won bunker flag many times.

Allied defended it to the end.  Half our Allied team kept wanting to rush the top flag the moment  Allied capped the bunker area flag.  Allied spawners kept rushing the top flag while Axis kept turning the bunker flag white.

Some of us won the map for Allied.  It wasn't  those of you who died en-masse rushing the top Axis flag while letting Axis change the bunker flag to white every 2 minutes.  You died anyways going for the the top Axis flag.  Many many times.

#2 Moving Target

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:22 PM

So, I don't get it. Allied won on Omaha, and that's a bad thing? It wasn't just a nadespam/expack fireworks show at the top of the ramp for 30+ minutes? What's wrong with this picture?

#3 pinchythelobster

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:11 PM

It sounds like it was a fun map. 

#4 mexican eskimo

Posted 23 August 2017 - 10:29 PM

It sounds like it was a fun map. 

That's why he is complaining.

• Angerfist and VampireMoose like this

#5 posi

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:01 PM

Add...   something graphic , and you can write game recaps for our social media  --  https://www.facebook.com/M00NGAMERS

#6 mistamontiel

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:57 PM

I've seen blue win Omaha without even taking the beach permaspawn .. in aX

The guy jogged by everyone , took top then the rest is history , like five minutes

It twas dogshit hilarious http://i.imgur.com/mBW19zQ.png

• posi likes this

#7 Rubulator

Posted 26 August 2017 - 10:00 PM

It's a dynamic game... If the outcomes were in stone no one would play. There are "tendencies" based on map design. But the rest depends on the player(s)... Thankfully, anything can happen. 

#8 Renlist

Posted 27 August 2017 - 02:34 AM

Allied keeping the middle flag was tough.  Everyone on Allied kept wanting to immediately spawn and run up towards the Axis top flag (like jack in the boxes springing out) .  Disregarding that hard won gotten middle flag .

Meanwhile, talented Axis players kept running jeeps and APC's down the left side hill (from their top flag) and kept turning our hard won middle flag to white.

Axis even ran jeeps down to the beach to get a tank  and re-capture the hard fought won middle flag.

All those Jack in the Box spawners who didn't defend the all important bunker flag and took off for the top flag...well...you died, time after time.

Meanwhile, some Allied didn't act like Jack in the Boxes, re-spawning and immediately  running off towards the top flag, while the hard won Allied bunker flag got turned to white time after time and had to be re-captured.  Thank those that won the match for the Allied side. It wasn't you. 

#9 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 27 August 2017 - 12:30 PM

I've seen blue win Omaha without even taking the beach permaspawn .. in aX

The guy jogged by everyone , took top then the rest is history , like five minutes

It twas dogshit hilarious http://i.imgur.com/mBW19zQ.png

That is too funny! Never seen that one happen before...
Omaha, in my experience, has provided the craziest wins over the years. On multiple occasions I've seen the map end with 1 - 0 tickets. Ive seen Axis rush the beach, sink the ship, and kill off everyone in the water before all the landers even made it to the beach. Like a 2 minute match but admirable efficiency. I've seen the last allied standing miraculously make it from the beach to cap the top flag even with axis knowing they have one dude left to shoot.

Can be a crazy map.

• mistamontiel likes this

#10 Renlist

Posted 27 August 2017 - 03:41 PM

It's almost no fair when some Allied tank driver parks the Sherman tank at the Allied capped middle flag square bunker area.  That becomes a challenge for Axis.  

Allied needs to watch the left flank.  Jeeps and APC's kept rumbling down that left side hill and stealing an Allied tank or uncapping that middle flag.  A few of us Allied had that covered.  Axis players kept Allied on it's toes uncapping that all important bunker flag.  

However, most Allied spawners just kept going for the back Axis flag... and dying , ignoring how many times Axis uncapped the hard won bunker flag.

A few of us re-capped and defended that hard won bunker flag, while the rest just kept going for the top Axis flag, for the win, and dying ,while Axis kept uncapping the bunker flag.  "Who cares about the hard won bunker flag, I didn't cap it...I'm going for the top flag!"   Ya...and you died multiple times while Axis kept uncapping the bunker flag.  Bravo.  Macho!

Allied held on for the win, no thanks to Jack in the Box spawners who didn't cap that bunker flag and set out for the top Axis flag time after time, while ignoring the bunker flag being turned white time after time, hard gotten (not by you who kept storming the top flag upon spawn at the bunker flag).

You left that up to those who capped the bunker flag in the first place, to maintain it.  After that, you couldn't give a damn about defending it.    You ended up dying time after time going for the kill (capping the top Axis flag). And, you failed, while Axis kept uncapping the all important bunker flag.

Digging our latrenes is what class you should spawn as.  Someplace for those of us who hustle,  to piss and crap.  

Fall in, latrene patrol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com