Photo

Suspicous player

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Highway Man

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:29 PM

Hey, i was on MG at around 7:45 or so, and there was a player called Luftwaffe pilot, or something of that nature, any way, he had more than 36 kills, 0 deaths, I would keep shooting his plane with flak, and it never would kill him or start the plane to smoking, and i know i was hitting him because the cross hairs would  show those little lines whenever u hit your target!

Is he a good player?

:wtf: :wtf: :Thread-Dumb:

#2 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 18 October 2017 - 02:14 AM

I think I know who you mean, then yes he is a good player.

• Highway Man likes this

#3 Grassy

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:04 AM

:deadhorse:

• Highway Man likes this

#4 Highway Man

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:20 PM

:withstup:

#5 Steve2112

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:05 PM

Okay...so he is "a good player". Should we assume Highway man is a HORRIBLE flak thrower? Can he heal his plane in mid air? How does saying  " oh yea he's a good player" and beating horses help the question? 

Not tryin to be confrontational......just asking. 

#6 Grassy

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:45 PM

Okay...so he is "a good player". Should we assume Highway man is a HORRIBLE flak thrower? Can he heal his plane in mid air? How does saying  " oh yea he's a good player" and beating horses help the question? 

this same topic has come up many many times Steve about the same player under many names...player is an admin and an awesome pilot..ring a bell?  Now you know the rest of the story

#7 Spare Parts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:20 AM

I am Spartacus.

#8 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:51 AM

Should we assume Highway man is a HORRIBLE flak thrower? Can he heal his plane in mid air? 

No, but the game physics and hitregs are horrible. No, he can't neither can he repair in mid air.

I am Spartacus.

No! I am Spartacus!

#9 Colonel Tavington

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:33 AM

Maybe he was on your own team *said with love*

• Captain John H. Miller likes this

#10 Hairy Russian Dude

Posted 25 October 2017 - 06:05 PM

Can he heal his plane in mid air?

I would like to issue a challenge to the player in question.
Take damaged plane, fly straight up, bail, wrench wrench wrench, re-enter plane, dive bomb enemy.
Bring a solid "yes he/she can" to this question.

#11 Steve2112

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:59 PM

Can he heal his plane in mid air?

I would like to issue a challenge to the player in question.
Take damaged plane, fly straight up, bail, wrench wrench wrench, re-enter plane, dive bomb enemy.
Bring a solid "yes he/she can" to this question.

Although...we all know full well I was being facetious, it would not surprise me at all that somebody actually did this.  <_<

• Grassy likes this

#12 Highway Man

Posted 26 October 2017 - 09:52 PM

Well on account that the little lines that show up when u hit somebody were showing up........

• Grassy likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com