Photo

A thanks to all the Admins for what you do

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hollywood703

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:02 PM

Just a thanks to ALL the admins for the time you spend helping out and making things run as smoothly as the glitched game will allow. It often is a thankless job, and being in one of those myself, I understand what it is to hear that you are doing a good job, and are appreciated.

• Warrior124 and MindGames like this

#2 CrashMaster

Posted 09 March 2015 - 07:44 AM

^^^^^^^ what he said

Thank you

#3 Enforcer

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:22 AM

Thanks guys for the observation.  We do what we can..

#4 Warrior124

Posted 09 March 2015 - 12:23 PM

Thanks guys. As Enforcer says, we do what we can. There might be times when an admin isn't on, and sometimes we do have admins in TS playing on our other server/s. In this case we would love to see people utilize our TS just incase they ever need an admin, or maybe even come to our forum if none is on. If possible, I ask anyone viewing this to promote our TS, and forum ingame to anyone who hasn't utilized these venues. This way it helps us help those who needs help, lol. Thanks again guys for your kind words, and thank you for playing here at Moongamers.

#5 BOVA

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:44 AM

Thank you hollywood that means a lot.

#6 turbo

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:54 AM

Couldn't of said it better myself. Great work!!!!

#7 ComradeFrost

Posted 12 January 2016 - 06:30 PM

I would go as far as saying you admins make this server work.

PvE servers ZakkB and myself have tried years ago, struggled from the fact that.... Well, people joined in who didn't obey the rules.

The fact that you admins are so active, dedicated and patient really brings the server's experience together.

Now in addition to that, as someone who's never touched Epoch before last week's Friday, your readiness to lend me a hand with the learning process is probably responsible for my successful time with it.

Thank you all.

• CrDraggin likes this

#8 Burns

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:15 PM

And to add to this, for being patient with the questions of noobs like myself. I assume it's almost like having a server full of children that need to be taken care of daily! haha seriously though, thanks for what you guys do.

#9 Yojimbojohn

Posted 18 January 2016 - 07:25 PM

Like to thank you all for your comments. We are here because you guys are here. With out player there would be no need for admins. So thank you for joining moongamers server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com