Photo

Choose the Map Rotation (Mar 18 - Apr 1)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

Poll: Choose the Map Rotation (Mar 11-18) (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Choose the maps you would like to see in the rotation

1. Guadacanal (10 votes [25.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.64%

2. Midway (9 votes [23.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. Iwo Jima (4 votes [10.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.26%

4. Wake Island (3 votes [7.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

5. Invasion of the Philippines (13 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote

#1 bondmaster

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:54 PM

For this round of voting, we are doing the Pacific Theatre!  

Here are your choices (all CQ). You are allowed to vote for 2 maps

Guadacanal
Midway
Iwo Jima
Wake Island
Invasion of the Philippines

Top two results will make it into the rotation. Voting end on March 18 (Sunday). Rotation will begin at the end of the SW/RTR event and will remain in place until the following 2nd Sunday. 

Good Luck!!!

#2 bondmaster

Posted 05 March 2018 - 03:07 AM

Oops...just noticed it. Voting ends March 18th.

#3 Captain John H. Miller

Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:04 PM

Bump for Punky

#4 Spare Parts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:58 PM

Should we change the vote to say, Please vote for a map you will be around to play? 

• Lin and Highway Man like this

#5 HARRY TRIGGER

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:36 PM

Should we change the vote to say, Please vote for a map you will be around to play? 

Can you predict the future?

#6 Spare Parts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:57 PM

Can you predict the future?

I can, just by looking who voted and who actual plays.

• Highway Man likes this

#7 pinchythelobster

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:11 PM

Bond,

I just want to ‘Thank You’ for doing these polls; your hard work is appreciated.

Pinchy

#8 Renlist

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:28 PM

Huge sea faring maps as a vote option next week for a server lacking in participation?  I can't wait for the Midway map or Invasion of the Philippines  with 12 playing.  Whoever helped win vote  Battle of the Bulge probably joins the server once in a blue moon.

The mods modded Iwo Jima.  How hard can it be to make both Allied BOB home base flags uncappable? Also, how hard can it be to mod Aberdeen so both teams main bases are uncappable.  If these two maps were modded as such, who would bitch and complain?  Noone.

The only ones to disagree are the ones, who, early on in the map race to the other teams flag unopposed and caps it.  Gee, you're leet.

You're "last warning" pathetic and lame to grief the gameplay early on, but golly gee, how cool you are.

#9 Spare Parts

Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:44 PM

Huge sea faring maps as a vote option next week for a server lacking in participation?  I can't wait for the Midway map or Invasion of the Philippines  with 12 playing.  Whoever helped win vote  Battle of the Bulge probably joins the server once in a blue moon.

The mods modded Iwo Jima.  How hard can it be to make both Allied BOB home base flags uncappable? Also, how hard can it be to mod Aberdeen so both teams main bases are uncappable.  If these two maps were modded as such, who would bitch and complain?  Noone.

i'm not saying your idea about uncaps is without merit, what I am saying is, no matter what we do, someone WILL complain.

Also, I checked.  Out of 11 votes for Bulge, I would say 4 were blue moon votes.  I understand your frustration Renlist, it's almost like letting the Russians have a say in an American election.

• Hairy Russian Dude likes this

#10 Lin

Posted 12 March 2018 - 12:01 AM

Ren.

Bad language in this forum is also unacceptable. Please post within acceptable parameters or don't post at all.

#11 bondmaster

Posted 13 March 2018 - 02:32 PM

Bond,

I just want to ‘Thank You’ for doing these polls; your hard work is appreciated.

Pinchy

Thanks Pinchy, I know not everyone agrees with it, but I think at the minimum its generating discussion and interest and that is all important to keeping the servers going. 

• Hairy Russian Dude likes this

#12 bondmaster

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:38 PM

Winners are Invasion of Philippines and Guadalcanal. Thank you everyone who voted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com